PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luque is done as a ww contender, too shopworn

Buckley looks better and better at 170, nice win

How some fights feel like they have no real losers, this one felt like nobody really won. Both looked pretty poor. I love Luque but fear he's had one too many wars. Doesn't respond well to damage.

I thought maybe Luque got clipped with something on the feet but nope....

He even stood up after the flurry immediately and wasn't even remotely wobbly.

That was one of the oddest finishes I've seen

Tbf this time Luque was just laying there taking shots for a good 40 seconds without doing anything but covering up. And the last 10 strikes pretty much all got through with a fair crack on them.

Fair stoppage in my opinion

Everyone is free to disagree. Luque got up fine a few seconds later. Looked at Petersen like, "WTF?" When he stepped in and only a few of those landed clean.

Luque straight up quit there. Didn't take a big shot and refused to defend. Didn't even use his guard at all.

9m7c8n4cDr7h7k6LGfqQTJw7Gr0UZ8WmbYvjrZFh6ko.jpg

I want to take a trip to Brooklyn very soon.

So , I should probably pull guard and not try to tie him up or break his posture whatsoever, seems like a bad plan

buckley about to make an appearance on the jaxxon podcast

Luque is low iq, how do you pull guard and just get finished immediately by ground and pound? Just seemed like no urgency

30 unanswered strikes is not intelligent defense if all you’re doing is covering up. If you’re just covering up, a ref is gonna assume you want out.

Buck looked good. Luque’s performance was disappointing .

Luque is done. Retire bro. One of the most violent fighters ever. Was arguably the #1 Just Bleed disciple for years.

"Brain bleed" after the Neal fight was a horrifying thing to hear. I dont want to see him take more damage and hes clearly been affected. Hes not the same. He was scared of trading in the pocket with RDA and turned into NCAA Luque for like the 1st time in his career. Bad sign.

Yeah, getting reversed like that and freezing during gnp was a bad look. Might be time to call it a day.

It does feel like Buckley is still improving, although he still needs to sort his distance management out.

Back