PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone can "get up fine" 2 seconds later and it still be the right stoppage. Laying there like a domestic abuse victim while your head is getting pounded in with no retort is not intelligent defense, whether you pop up 2 seconds later or not. It was a good stoppage.
Did you quote the wrong guy? I was saying that he got up and immediately rested against the cage like he was hurt or otherwise done. It was evidence of it being a good stoppage.

Did you quote the wrong guy? I was saying that he got up and immediately rested against the cage like he was hurt or otherwise done. It was evidence of it being a good stoppage.

No, I just saw you quote him and am too lazy and fat to look for the original post.

<3

Looked like a work.
Normally I'd say that's ridiculous... but I literally can't tell you how that wasn't questionable. He just gave up and Buckley was punching his arms, just fucking weird

Buckley is interesting at 170 he seems like he’ll have a big speed advantage against most people if he can really shore up his TDD and get ups he can be a problem. Unfortunately for him the top of the division is really grappler heavy. Think him vs JDM could be fire in the future if Buckley can keep winning

You didn't see it? It was announced as a TKO win, then afterwards on commentary they said that due to the eyepoke finish they let the judges score it instead so Weidman got a decision victory.

Just the weirdest night of fights in years
Nah I just got on. Was at the gym

That wasn’t pulling guard. That was laying down. Pulling guard would suggest you try to have a guard and you try to do something with it.
Yep

Reactions: Yep
As if you haven’t seen all the ridiculous fight stoppages, blatant fouls, and bad calls all night? Please use your eyes

So, in your "mind", the ufc rigged luque vs Buckley to end in a soft TKO where Luque continued his downward slide that started several fights ago? What do they get out of that? Was luque in on it? Was buckley?

You didn't see it? It was announced as a TKO win, then afterwards on commentary they said that due to the eyepoke finish they let the judges score it instead so Weidman got a decision victory.

Just the weirdest night of fights in years
Do you think if Silva was up 2-0 they'd give him the win?
Feels like a weird situation they tried to slap a bandaid on.

Back