PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the rule is that if it goes past 2 rounds they can make a decision for unintentional fouls
They already raised Weidman's hand for the TKO.... would they just take it away. (If Silva was up)
I personally think a DQ should be in play here but going to decision just felt like a way to kill some controversy quickly.

Do you think if Silva was up 2-0 they'd give him the win?
Feels like a weird situation they tried to slap a bandaid on.

Mate I'll be honest with you, I think incompetence or malice is the only reason why it wasn't called as a DQ or at the very least a no contest.

Why did Aljo win the title? He was 2-1 down against Yan then got kneed in the head, why wasn't it a Yan unanimous decision win? Obviously the explanation is Yan's was intentional, but with all due respect, when your 4th eyepoke has won you the fight you can't say it isn't intentional.

Fort Minor? Please.

At least Styles of Beyond got paid by Shinoda, lol.

There may be more jacked fighters but Fiorot could only when she isn't in fight shape.

Why the fuck is f.ag.got censored but retard isnt? Why do homosexuals get preferential treatment over the disabled?

"Retard," doesn't really work the same way
because its a another synonym for stupid, people with severe intellectual disabilities are stupid, by definition.
its accurate and unlike the N-word and the F word it does not promulgate any misleading stereotypes.
Therefore, it should be okay to call something that exhibits a complete lack of logical basis "retarded".

I knew Luque was done for after getting dominated by Belal, this confirms it. He folded like a lawn chair, please UFC fire his ass ASAP. Lmao He pulled guard.

I wouldn’t even call that pulling guard. He just flat out quit while it was still pretty much an even fight. Auto fade this quitter if he somehow gets another UFC fight.

Luque was one of the most exciting fighters in the ufc and now he’s tentative and gunshy :(

Back