PBP UFC on ESPN 54 - Blanchfield vs. Fiorot Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/30 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Erin's hometown. I have her losing easily but she is moving forward for the whole time. I picked Manon by decision for this fight. I remember telling people that Blanchfield's striking isn't good. I think Dreyga was the one arguing with me about that.

Fiorot's outpointing, but neither deserves a W lol. Absolutely terrible.

It's Erin's hometown. I have her losing easily but she is moving forward for the whole time. I picked Manon by decision for this fight. I remember telling people that Blanchfield's striking isn't good. I think Dreyga was the one arguing with me about that.
I knew that, but I thought she would be able to get Manon down. Manons just bullying her

I take back what I said about Rose. She most definitely has a chance at the belt if this is what she has to fight. I'd probably even take rose over Manon on the run back.
Manon will bully her again. Rose is a dog but she doesn't have the frame to handle Manon.

Fiorot looked gassed since round 1 shes still going lol. Blanchfield has to spam bodykicks if she wants to win. Or eyepokes

Blanchfield looks terrible. Hope she does more than walk into the lead hand for the next 10 minutes.

this-sucks-butt-head.gif

doesn't bother me that people hate WMMA but hell of a round

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back