PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to get it on my phone, but on my laptop it keeps asking for a cable provider

Same thing happened to me. That stupid provider thing. But then I just did a search for UFC at the top of the ESPN plus page, and it gave me several choices in one of them was right. Have you tried that?

I've never been attracted to Asian gals but my God they never do themselves any favours with their haircuts

i%27ll-take-it-evelyn-lozada.gif

843468-34408767.png

Same thing happened to me. That stupid provider thing. But then I just did a search for UFC at the top of the ESPN plus page, and it gave me several choices in one of them was right. Have you tried that?

For anyone who can't find the card on ESPN+ just go down to the MMA link under 'sports', click on it, and the ESPN+ link is there rather than on the front page like it usually is, for some reason, that is more than likely ESPN being a shit show.

This fight is interesting for any hardcore UFC fans who are now asking the question: "Just how terrible is Na Liang?"

Liang Na is shocking and think she gets stopped easily, again

Why is this site so bad on mobile? No other site melts my phone like this one. The site must bring in some good money. Spend some of it to make it work on mobile.

Petrovic came into the UFC with a bit of hype but had a very underwhelming debut. This is a hugely important fight for her. She should definitely beat Na Liang.

Back