PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Thanks very much Dumb.
You can tickle my tummy later"

165728201_fabb53.jpg

I could have sworn DC said "you're lying man, you are a liar" just before the fight began. I just rewound to be sure and I still hear it. Am i hallucinating? WTF is that about?

JBG, Please allow one of these warriors to be separated from consciousness. Since you are a Righteous JBG adding a few twitches in for good measure would be very nice. Be it your will and not my own.

what do you mean excuse?
They are smaller, have less finshing ability and their level of MMA is lower due to options outside the UFC.
YOu basically have Invicta, PFL and Bellator outside the UFC and lesser option to fight.

At 5-0 signed to Invicta you have a legit reason to be signed to the UFC. At HW it happens also, but on the regional scene atleast you can get some fights before those level orgs as a HW male. Womens, you are lucky to get someone in your weightclass with a win still.

I could have sworn DC said "you're lying man, you are a liar" just before the fight began. I just rewound to be sure and I still hear it. Am i hallucinating? WTF is that about?
Probably joking around with Cruz or a producer talking in his ear bud imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back