PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mGqqxM.gif

In!

1715454116405.png
Very excited for tonight, not huge name value but a lot of my own personal favourite lesser known fighters such as Mckinney, Hooper, Tecia Torres + Ulberg.

Sadly I've picked against a lot of them, so might not be the most enjoyable night for me (not from an entertainment stand point) but an emotional one.

I'm expecting a lot of surprises this card is a lot harder to pick than last week for sure.
I also find PPV cards easier to do picks for than Fight Night cards.
Fighters on PPV cards generally have more UFC history to look at and evaluate so you can get a better idea of their skills and abilties.

So yeah.... Fight Night's can be tough to pick....usually some fighters making their UFC debuts as well.....

None of us giving Bruce Leeroy a chance but he has actually been looking really good these last few years. I was so close to picking him.

I also find PPV cards easier to do picks for than Fight Night cards.
Fighters on PPV cards generally have more UFC history to look at and evaluate so you can get a better idea of their skills and abilties.

So yeah.... Fight Night's can be tough to pick....usually some fighters making their UFC debuts as well.....

Much agreed @Doughie99 Fight Nights are not always easy pickings.

Back