PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is kind of a middling card line up wise, and they are in a full size arena that seats over 20k i believe for basketball games. So i'm not really surprised it didn't sell out. Or just hasn't filled out.

And is that Randy Orton behind them on the desk? Think he's from St Louis if my memory serves me correctly

lol yeah I was just going to come in and ask if they had showed Randy in the crowd or something, looks like him his wife + kids (I actually recently just randomly watched a YT vid on Randy so the wife + kids look similar to what I remember from the vid)

Makes sense considering they're all 1 big family now.

Just chilling LOL

1715475709898564.png

why did they lip sync buckley? like a bruce lee movie.

Holland vs. Oleksiejczuk is an extremely random fight to make?
Should be violent.
Oleksiejczuk isn't very well rounded or even durable but his boxing is always proving to be extremely sharp and Holland can be overly passive but has legit KO power and accuracy along with insane durability so at 1st glance this fight feels low level compared to where both men have shown flashes of being but the way they match up I expect a high pace of straights until somebody's chin cracks... probably Michal's.

Buckley is short AF. He is the same height as the oldface fuckboi ref that Dominic Cruz hates.

This is one I kinda wanna get right.

I've been picking Buckley, and I think he should win here.

Seriously what is going on with Buckley's head?

Please Nursolton go back to MW after this fight, the last thing I want to see is this guy getting KOed cause of an insane weight cut.

Back