PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buckley's definitely changed something in diet/nutrition.

The vest and cleavage ain’t really distracting me from that giant forehead with the poppa vein
Some people bring the pain, she brings the veins.

eLCPvwP.jpeg

Still would..... obtain IV access.

Should be violent.
Oleksiejczuk isn't very well rounded or even durable but his boxing is always proving to be extremely sharp and Holland can be overly passive but has legit KO power and accuracy along with insane durability so at 1st glance this fight feels low level compared to where both men have shown flashes of being but the way they match up I expect a high pace of straights until somebody's chin cracks... probably Michal's.

Holland needs an opportunity to bounce back and this is a straightforward matchup for him. If he wins, he gets back on the board and some momentum. If he loses, he's past it and needs to start looking into some retirement fights. I think it makes perfect sense.

Worried for Buckley here, it's a huge size disadvantage and Buckley isn't exactly known for his chin

Buckley needs to grow that hair back. He's looking like his mom had the Zika virus.

100% expecting Buckley to run straight into something stupid in this next fight.

Blitz man faces a lenghty counterpunches.

Should be a great fight. Dude is big and tall af. Obviously being that big he’s gonna be pretty slow for the division. Buckley is fast too.

Bro looks like he's ready for a cameo in Peter and the Wolf.

Back