UFC on ESPN 6 PBP/Discussion

Straight at each other early, like it. <mma4>

I see we're off to a great start already.
On to the fights, my body is ready!
Bets aside I'm looking forward to the main and Co main more than alot of cards this year.

Figured I'd start the night as it'll inevitably end
<Fedor23>

Meh, i personally think the card is very mediocre. I am usually more intrigued when fighters in top 5 or potential contenders are on it. From a fan point of view, i am interested in:

Weidman vs Reyes fight. - A important fight ranking wise.
Stephens vs Rodriguez - Same as above
Greg Hardy - Interested in his development

And thats pretty much it for me lol. However, betting makes everything interesting :D

No bet here Spitz looks solid for a HW. Hopefully he doesn't completely waste that frame

Meh, i personally think the card is very mediocre. I am usually more intrigued when fighters in top 5 or potential contenders are on it. From a fan point of view, i am interested in:

Weidman vs Reyes fight. - A important fight ranking wise.
Stephens vs Rodriguez - Same as above
Greg Hardy - Interested in his development

And thats pretty much it for me lol. However, betting makes everything interesting :D
Yeah I like it for betting better. Nothing huge here but I think we see a few good scraps on the undercard. Reyes vs Weidman, think Reyes gets it soundly but Chris has surprised before.
Yair vs Jeremy more fan service here want to see a ko by the Heathen but will settle for a solid striking match either way.

10-9 Boser, Spitz having real trouble finding his range.

20-18 Boser, similar to the first round with Spitz following him aimlessly while getting hit.

30-27 Boser, Spitz never changed approach so Boser could just continue to do what was working all fight.

This is entertaining in its own way. A quite athletic chubster vs. a guy with an athletic frame with zero athleticism.

Me during this fight:

tenor.gif

Time for Kevin Holland to make everyone sweat.

Back