UFC on ESPN+ 94: 2.10 4pm ET Prelims

In terms of betting based on tangible criteria such as stats, there's not much here. The lines pretty much reflect the odds, and you're going to gambling on intuition and intangibles.

I updated Hyder Amil match, he is against Fernando Garcia and now the favorite. Third different opponent

I updated Hyder Amil match, he is against Fernando Garcia and now the favorite. Third different opponent
In terms of betting, I understand why Amil's the favorite, as Garcia has not looked good in his UFC stint thus far. However, there are some intangibles that shouldn't be ignored. Amil's making his debut, whereas Garcia's been in there three times. Amil will be more prone to things like adrenaline dumps. Also the stats might be skewed. Garcia's been fighting better opposition than Amil has. The calculator I use hasn't been updated to include Amil, so I can't run the numbers. The point should be emphasized though that there is an unpredictability factor that isn't usually present. I'd personally stay away from this one.

Loma did what she needed to do, although the "fight" was not interesting. Have a slight feeling she prepared for a situation of countering aggression from Bruna.
Then there was no aggression from Bruna.

And
Whichever one of you owns this account, good move:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back