• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN: Sandhagen vs. Dillashaw PBP

checking in late, I got Heinisch 2 win and Soriano By KO parlay $10 to win $46.80, just abit of fun

also got Soriano/Minner/TJ Parlay $20 to win $144.00

On Ian, but don't feel great about it. The guy is open for counters and Imavov is wise in the way.

looking at Yanez ITD/Maverick/Phillips ITD/Minner 4 fight parlay @16.86, but will only play that if my first lil parlay hits haha.

Ian always look this tired after the first round? backing up with that pressure seems taxing on his energy? keep choppin that leg tho

Feeling good about Imavov but damn bro, check a leg kick every once in a while.

is to me lol. this was a step down for him too
Ian is super overrated, but I thought he'd use a similar strategy to Phil Hawes to beat Imavov. Ian seemed willing to strike a lot, which was his downfall.

I want Imavov to do well in the UFC, but I don't take a lot from this win since Ian didn't grind him against the cage like I believe other guys can do. If you give Imavov space, he will fuck you up.

faked an eye poke

What incentive did Gall have to fake an eye poke? He literally dominated every second of that fight. Williams did palm his face with his entire hand so it’s possible something snuck in there the camera didn’t pick up.

I did just notice DraftKings scored a takedown for Gall. Was that not a knockdown at the beginning? Could cost me 5 points.

Back