PBP UFC on ESPN: Whittaker vs. Gastelum - PBP Discussion: 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok enough of this fight, I'm out to roll another one up. I'll be back for the pro fights

Did Kish added shark testosterone in her cereal? She's borderline pass on the eye test

I am a fan of Douglas Lima....
LastingHugeAmericangoldfinch-max-1mb.gif
love this post

yea it sucks we lost the co main event with a lot of drama and legit anger in it that would have been fireworks

but at least we have this WMMA fight yea guys?

Stop being mad about weird shit that doesn’t matter and let people do what they want. Ur just as soft for letting that bother you
Are you a congresswoman representing Georgia's 14th district? You sound an awful lot like her.

This is not weird shit, Every nation is built upon an idea, When you are taking an opportunity in a country that might came in form of depriving someone from that country itself, but in return don't choose to represent that country; then IMO you are doing scummy shit. When you don't like the idea of the country you shouldn't take any opportunity from them either.

Host country doesn't have any obligation to your welfare(If you are from other country). That doesn't mean I am against immigration, I really am, but when you are getting the opportunity the least you could do in return is to represent the country that is supporting you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back