UFC On FOX Lawler vs RDA Fight Picks

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Well the chaos continues next weekend. Who you got for UFC on FOX 26? I feel like this is one of the better FOX cards we've gotten in a while. I think this could card could have a little bit of everything, exciting finishes, upsets and breakthroughs and all around good stories to come out of this one.

The main event between Robbie & RDA is one of the best matchups of the year. Robbie doesn't seem as appreciated these days as he should. We're only gonna get so many more Ruthless Robbie Lawler fights and we should cherish them.

The co main between Lamas and Emmett is also a little better of a fight then im sure most are thinking. Emmett looked outstanding and like a real top contender in his last time out in his 145 debut. Lamas is Rightfully a big favorite I'm sure, but I get the feeling Emmett is gonna give him a run for his money and possibly get the huge upset introducing himself as a new contender In a weight class that could really use some new blood.

Ponzinibio vs Perry is just pure chaos. Almost guaranteed to be a dead stone knockout in the 1st Rd. And 2 huge fights for the LHW division in Teixeria vs Cirkunov & Cannonier vs Blachowicz. Both of those could be wild and end in fantastic finishes.

Also very excited for the Laprise/Bofando matchup. Huge test and step up for Bofando in his 2nd UFC fight but man could this guy be something special. Really interesting guy to watch. Flashy yet affective and is extremely athletic. Laprise is a very technical striker, and is a UFC veteran at this point. I'm excited for this fight. Also stoked for the Trujillo/Makdessi, Silva/Mein & Taleb/Hot Chocolate fights. And I always love watching "The Holy War Angel" Oluwale Bamgbose

Lawler - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Emmett - Decision
Perry - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Cirkunov - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Cannonier - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Marquez - Decision
Bofando - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Elliot - Decision
Trujillo - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Bamgbose - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Mein - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Roberts - Decision

FOTN - Emmett vs Lamas
POTN - Lawler & Perry

Tidy card. I'm taking:

Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael Dos Anjos - Lawler, TKO, 4th round.
Ricardo Lamas vs. Josh Emmett - Lamas, submission, 2nd round.
Glover Teixeira vs. Misha Cirkunov - Teixeira, KO, 2nd round.
Mike Perry vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio - Ponzinibbio, TKO, 2nd round.
---------------------------

Jan Blachowicz vs. Jared Cannonier - Cannonier, SD.
Darren Stewart vs. Julian Marquez - Marquez, KO, 1st round.
Chad Laprise vs. Galore Bofando - Bofando, KO, 1st round.
Tim Elliott vs. Pietro Menga - Elliott, UD.
John Makdessi vs. Abel Trujillo - Trujillo, submission, 1st round.
Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Alessio di Chirico - Bamgbose, TKO, 1st round.
Jordan Mein vs. Erick Silva - Silva, UD.
Danny Roberts vs. Nordine Taleb - Taleb, UD.

FOTN - Perry vs. Ponzinibbio
POTN - Galore Bofando
POTN - Robbie Lawler

Emmet is a ballsy pick TS.

Anything specific you see hebdoes that will give Ricardo problems?

The young prospect beats every other 170er on this card in the same night tournament style if he has fulfilled his potential finally

Really hoping Robbie wins this but RDA has looked sensational. Will be interesting. Lamas, Ponz, and Cirkunov are my other main card picks.

Platinum Mike Perry's KO will send a KO shockwave throughout the entire universe, and knock everyone throughout time, and sapce out cold. Platinum Mike Perry via Man Slaughter 1st Round.

I'll be there live. Thinking I'll put a parlay on RDA, Lamas, Ponz, and Teixeira.

Rda will beat his old, washed up juiceless version of Lawler but he will never become champ at 170 with that chin. He will go bamby legs as soon as he fights the cream of the crop at ww.

Santiago is a damn good fighter but Perry can take him out. Platinum bless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back