Media UFC-president Dana White catches a FedEx worker on a bad day

If it doesn't say fragile it was getting tossed from one belt to another, tossed when unloaded in the factory, tossed when sorted to a more specific location, tossed when getting loaded to the region it was going to. These boxes are going down big chutes too getting smooshed together in bottlenecks. Literally multiple guys on our shifts had the job of repairing broken open packages and taking larger and more fragile items specifically. Buddy in the video is just doing the behind closed doors shit in the open.

You think that's bad then you don't want to hear about shit that went down when I worked in restaurants before that.
Yes i’d like to hear it!!

Yes i’d like to hear it!!

Just accept anything and everything can be in your food. Best places are those when you have a full or at least partial view of the Kitchen. Most people in the main restaurant I worked in took shortcuts and skipped steps that made the food more bland. While others dropped food on dirty disgusting floors covered in grease and filth and still served, spit in food, fucked in/on the prep areas. That's just the stories I knew, probably more and worse.

This is why they have teh "Fragile" tag.

That's excessive wear though even for things that can handle being tossed around.

Last edited:
Out of all the Delivery services that come to my work FedEx by far is the most unreliable and we receive the most damaged boxes.

Out of all the Delivery services that come to my work FedEx by far is the most unreliable and we receive the most damaged boxes.
Agreed... they are by far the worst.

It's insane to think these idiots don't have better training.

You think our hard-earned money doesn't matter the way they toss our packages around. They just don't care about other people's property.

Robots can't come fast enough... these losers will be on the unemployment line wondering what's next real fast.

What you don't see is the dude in the truck catching the packages and stacking them neatly.

he has a partner that he is throwing them too that is in the inside of the truck?

I wish that was the case. But if you turn up the sound of the video it sure sounds like the packages are hitting the wall / floor.

Hope that guy gets fired, such a sad shame to see that.

Its stuff like this that causes a huge stand-off with sellers and buyers online if a package arrives broken. The seller claims it was brand new, never been opened, and when it arrives the box is smashed to pieces and parts have fallen out etc etc. I'm sure there are tons of times the seller is not lying and the buyer is not lying, its the damn delivery people that did the damage.

I understand we all have bad days from time but this is pathetic work ethic from anyone old enough to vote.

that guy is literally doing that just to fuck the boxes up. it's not saving time, it's not easier. i would've got up on the truck and pulled the entire dolly into the truck and pushed the boxes off so they stay stacked neatly. not only is it way faster, the boxes have less of a chance of getting damaged and i'm not looking like a child throwing 1 box at time for the next 10 minutes.

Eh, I worked for UPS in college. If the packages were light I don't really think it's as bad as it looks. Now if you can feel something on the heavy side or something that's moving around with some weight inside then yeah that's pretty bad and the package could pop open and spill the contents.
They are light and he is slowly tossing one small box at a time.

Actually looks like he's practicing free throws
He wants to be President one day.
images

I get what some of you are saying about packages and the quality of packages but to an extent I agree with the FedEx guy. Physical labor jobs suck and some people order too much random crap anyways. On top of that many of the physical labor jobs pay like ass with little to no useful benefits.

Back