UFC should sign Cole Konrad (maybe he got too fat)

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is 34 y/o.
9 - 0 (Bellator champion)

Brock Lesnar said: "Cole Konrad is the strongest son of a b*tch I have ever met in my life and the mother f*cker hasn't even taking a freaking supplement in his career"

We all know that Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time and stronger than a silver back .. do the math.

Konrad also made Cain his "bitch"
06colNCAA381J8632.jpg

Dana ... where are you?
1476205018253.gif

Konrad is a bad ass wrestler, amazing wrestler.. but people always complained that his fights were too boring. I didn't realize he was still only 34.. he probably could walk right in and beat most guys on UFC HW roster, its absoutley awful.

He retired many, many years ago to take a full time role in the dairy industry I believe. He is not coming back ever

He is a commodities broker in the agriculture industry. More money in that.

Konrad retired almost six years ago, he's making way more money as a broker than he ever would have as a fighter.

He is a commodities broker in the agriculture industry. More money in that.

Fat greedopotamus should have offered this guy a mil,

instead of spoiling his little SOB.

Konrad is a bad ass wrestler, amazing wrestler.. but people always complained that his fights were too boring. I didn't realize he was still only 34.. he probably could walk right in and beat most guys on UFC HW roster, its absoutley awful.

Konrad had such good grappling and was strong as hell. His last 3 fights he started boxing more and finished a couple. I remember people dogging him for not looking like a body builder, but that is par the course on sherdog. If he went to the UFC in 2013 he would have done great. After sitting behind a desk for the past 5 years, who knows.

fc60d2a2ad3857756da0c1611dbc34e5--my-dad-milk.jpg

He wants to be your milkman instead.

A 34 year old Bellator fighter

{<jordan}

He's probably astronomical miles away from 265 lbs at this point.

Back