UFC should've made CM Punk vs Strange brew

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Jason Thacker was the original CM Punk skill wise, no training but thought he could compete. Got selected to be on the very first TUF knowing this guy had no real training and wanted to show the world why the average Joe couldn't do this shit.

Got shat all over on the show, had Chris Leben piss in his bed and bully him the whole time. The brass should've done this man a solid and had him whoop CM Punk. They humiliated Strange Brew all in the name of entertainment, least they could've done is paid him 30gs to let him whoop CM Punk and get some kind of redemption.

TBH I always liked strange brew and anyone who saw or knows of TUF 1 knows the UFC did him dirty and he had no business being on that show whatsoever.

Still a better fighter than CM and dude trained in his garage. Punk had 4 years under Duke Roufus and produced a turd against a career photographer.

It should've been Wayne Weems.

Strange brew would finish Punk and then piss in his bed later.

Jason Thacker was the original CM Punk skill wise, no training but thought he could compete. Got selected to be on the very first TUF knowing this guy had no real training and wanted to show the world why the average Joe couldn't do this shit.

Got shat all over on the show, had Chris Leben piss in his bed and bully him the whole time. The brass should've done this man a solid and had him whoop CM Punk. They humiliated Strange Brew all in the name of entertainment, least they could've done is paid him 30gs to let him whoop CM Punk and get some kind of redemption.

TBH I always liked strange brew and anyone who saw or knows of TUF 1 knows the UFC did him dirty and he had no business being on that show whatsoever.

Still a better fighter than CM and dude trained in his garage. Punk had 4 years under Duke Roufus and produced a turd against a career photographer.

This entire thread is offensive to me. Thacker only has 1 loss in his career and is in the HOF and this post just shows your ignorance.

CM Punk will be 200 percent better according to Duke Roufus

Who is this Strange Brew guy you are referring to? How did he get that nickname?

I just made a thread about this lol. The fans have spoken. Thacker stops him.

Back