ufc signs Filipino fighter to fight Timur Valiev

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A fighter from my home country! Filipinos often have difficulty with weigh cuts but this guy already has a lot of experience beating Kai kara-france

I'm hoping Mark Striegl can become a mainstay

Last edited:
Filipinos have Spanish blood and Spanish last names.

Been there 3 times to multiple islands. Beautiful country and beautiful people. Highly recommend for travel if you love tropical places.
I got my open water dive at a small resort at Puerto Galera, a lot of these things are inexpensive too

El Nido is my favorite so far but I also loved Cebu/Kawasan Falls.

Boracay was just OK ... overrated compared to these two.
Yes El Nido is a very special spot and I ivsit Cebu sometimes because I have relatives there.

Besides the great outdoors, you have to love the Philippines for Boxing and pool / billard !
Pacquiao bless

A bucket of jollibee chickenjoy does not last long at parties and we live for karaoke. I went to a buffalo wild wings in makati and half the restuarant was green for delasalle basketball and the other half was blue for ateneo
Rather have Balut and whiskey coka ;)

Reactions: Ube
Besides the great outdoors, you have to love the Philippines for Boxing and pool / billard !
Pacquiao bless
a lot of good places for boxng and martial arts but someone has to succeed Pacquiao

I actuallly didn't realise the Philippines was an Asian country until quite late in my life. Like, I knew about them from sports and stuff but I thought they were Latin American, not Asian.

I actuallly didn't realise the Philippines was an Asian country until quite late in my life. Like, I knew about them from sports and stuff but I thought they were Latin American, not Asian.
It's a very unique country and has always had a close relationship with the US which is also unique for SE Asia but I sense that relationship will be changing

screen-shot-2014-12-27-at-5-21-34-pm.png

tDXRSojgnyBIwjqvI1noPeYod1drpd8HQ3MoD84Zz4ABt7TfkLAPfaVUoWeYvr7t3nDXXfrMv6KIbVhg5yJ1wZ0eT0zCLfi3RSbQQCLC52rWIbUkKiFMAQm8xTFTl9wZTCkonQ

i really don't know much about Timur Valiev. Is he any good? His record is solid.

A fighter from my home country! Filipinos often have difficulty with weigh cuts but this guy already has a lot of experience beating Kai kara-france

I'm hoping Mark Striegl can become a mainstay
Timur will eat that Filipino for dinner, easy fight, could end early

Back