ufc signs Filipino fighter to fight Timur Valiev

He probably isn't even filipino, his dad is White American and his mom is Japanese apparently

He's Filipino. He's 32 which means he was born a few years before the American naval bases closed down.

Father must be military. A lot of Americans hooked up with the Filipinas while stationed there.

A win will put Philippines on the mma map, Valiev is no joke.

IMG_20200717_140306_591.jpg IMG_20200808_020151_383.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_020151_383.jpg
    IMG_20200808_020151_383.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
I think they'll give him 1 winnable fight, then throw him out to the wolves, as always. Good luck to him.

Blasphemy.. but I feel it. Diniguan is what I give to Haole's who never had Filipino food, and think they are getting Adobo or Sinigang when they come over lol.

We aren't Asian, we are still considered Pacific Islanders and Polynesian. The Asian part is because some from Taiwan, migrated to the islands. We aren't Spanish or Latino, the Spanish settled on the Islands, but those with Spanish blood are not true from the Islands, we had African bloodline (our MTN people look African) long before the Spanish came. We identify with Polynesian culture because true Filipinos, native to the lands were called Savagez, when the Spanish and Europeans came over.. just like they called Samoans, Tongans, Chamorros, Native Hawaiians, Maori's from New Zealand, and Native Americans. We almost became a US territory, but Guam became one, while the Phillipines retained it's "independence".

Are you referring to the Negrito natives of Philippines?

1200px-thumbnail.png

Blasphemy.. but I feel it. Diniguan is what I give to Haole's who never had Filipino food, and think they are getting Adobo or Sinigang when they come over lol.

We aren't Asian, we are still considered Pacific Islanders and Polynesian. The Asian part is because some from Taiwan, migrated to the islands. We aren't Spanish or Latino, the Spanish settled on the Islands, but those with Spanish blood are not true from the Islands, we had African bloodline (our MTN people look African) long before the Spanish came. We identify with Polynesian culture because true Filipinos, native to the lands were called Savagez, when the Spanish and Europeans came over.. just like they called Samoans, Tongans, Chamorros, Native Hawaiians, Maori's from New Zealand, and Native Americans. We almost became a US territory, but Guam became one, while the Phillipines retained it's "independence".
Fat Filipinos look Samoan, we had a couple big ass Filipinos on our football team they could pass for Pacific Islanders, my Filipino friend said Filipinos are Malay not Asian or Polynesian.

A fighter from my home country! Filipinos often have difficulty with weigh cuts but this guy already has a lot of experience beating Kai kara-france

I'm hoping Mark Striegl can become a mainstay

Oh man striegl is a name I haven't heard in awhile. He hit me up to do a hl reel for him after he got in One Championship

Who? What? And where? At least add a link to his bio or fight highlights TS so we can all understand your excitement

He's about as Filipino as I am Latino. Genealogically, yes, but not much else.
Good luck to him, nonetheless!

Whoa, whoa. You might need to brush up on your local anthropology class, bai. Not getting further into it, though. This ain't the forum for that. Peace!

Another Filipino fighter named Mark? It’s like the Korean Dong.

I actuallly didn't realise the Philippines was an Asian country until quite late in my life. Like, I knew about them from sports and stuff but I thought they were Latin American, not Asian.
Wow where did you go to High school?

A fighter from my home country! Filipinos often have difficulty with weigh cuts but this guy already has a lot of experience beating Kai kara-france

I'm hoping Mark Striegl can become a mainstay
Why you guys have difficulties with weight cuts? Its the food too good?

Filipinos aren't Pacific islanders, people in the Philippines don't actually think this, only retarded Filipinos Americans do, who let's face it, are the dumbest of the Filipinos.

Back