UFC trivia, answer and pose one

The Eliminator is one of the greatest action films of all time and stars Michael Rooker as well as which two UFC Champions?

Didn’t one of those guys supposedly beat up Frank Dux? I’m not 100%, but that’s where I’d lean because I know I’ve heard this before.

I just remember something about Dux shitting himself after he went out, but zero about who did it.

Correct my good sir

Time limit? I just posted a couple other questions above so I'll leave that part alone.
UFC 1 had “rounds” although no fight went beyond the first round. UFC 2 also had 4 rounds in a 16-man tourney. Only Royce’s first round fight was broadcast.

Correct my good sir
Did Dux shit himself or am I remembering wrong?

At first I thought Dux’s excuse was he was going into a defensive posture and got sucker punched, but then for some reason thought that was Van Damme’s excuse after getting trounced by Chuck Zito.

And then the shitting thing I thought more may have been Gene Lebell choking out Steven Seagal. I could Google it but didn’t want to violate the no googling rule set out in the initial post.

At first I thought Dux’s excuse was he was going into a defensive posture and got sucker punched, but then for some reason thought that was Van Damme’s excuse after getting trounced by Chuck Zito.

And then the shitting thing I thought more may have been Gene Lebell choking out Steven Seagal. I could Google it but didn’t want to violate the no googling rule set out in the initial post.

According to legend which is apparently confirmed by witnesses, Steven Seagal voided his bowels after being choked out by Judo Gene Lebell.

According to legend which is apparently confirmed by witnesses, Steven Seagal voided his bowels after being choked out by Judo Gene Lebell.

@Starman this is the story I heard too. Not sure about Dux’s account of the beating by Frazier but I’m sure it’s bullshit ha ha

Who was the 1st person in UFC to debut and retire with only one fight ?

The full explanation for the Seagal shitting himself choke story is that Steven Seagal had gone around claiming that he was impervious to chokeholds, that he could not be choked.

So, naturally, various martial artists offered to choke his stupid ass out to test his claim.

Gene Lebell was on the set of one of those shitting Steven Seagal 1990s action movies "Out For Justice" "Hard To Kill" or whatever version of the same stupid movie Seagal made over and over again where he is a humble chef or something like that and he just happened to be a martial arts master who saves the day because corny cliché bad guys are bullying Native Americans or running a scam etc.

Anyway, the story is that Gene Lebell choked Seagal out, Seagal subsequently shit himself and possibly pissed himself too, and Gene says there were "about 30 witnesses" who could verify his story.

Seagall denies it.

@Starman this is the story I heard too. Not sure about Dux’s account of the beating by Frazier but I’m sure it’s bullshit ha ha

Back