Media Ufc uploads Benavidez getting publically executed to youtube

it was a beating. too nad little Joe never won a belt

Straight up massacre, has a champ ever been mauled that badly in a title fight in the last 7-8 years? Fights like Woodley/Usman were a clean sweep but it wasn't a slaughtering like that. Even Ronda/Holm wasn't even close to that bad of a mauling, It was literally like Joe didn't belong in there with him.

No that was the most one way traffic ass whooping in a title fight ever. If JoeB survived the 1st round it wouldve been an EASY 10-7 round

That turn around was WAAAAAAAAAAY too soon. Like I get that Benavidez is a "likeable" guy and there was this whole Weight Gate controversy, but for FUCKS sake, the dude got starched Clean in the first fight but because he's such a "nice guy" and Figueredo missed weight they sent him back out there to get executed in too short a time period smh.

I know people say "He's winning bro, he's got Megan Olivi, he's chilling" yeah if that's what you have to tell yourself, but shit, I wouldn't be fine with getting destroyed like that and being like "Welp I still got this Woman beside me who saw me get beheaded so I guess I'm fine" Fuck no.

Benavidez is a solid dude and all, but that was not it, and he's gonna have that shit haunt him for the rest of his life.
Think a lot of the rematch was driven because of the clash of heads as well before the finish in the first. Missed weight, plus nasty head butt right before finish I guess made people think Joe deserved one last fair shake at it. Turned out it didn't matter.

Not sure visually a choke has ever looked worse than that one.

That was one of the most savage moments I've ever seen in the sport...something about a prolonged visceral scream from a man regaining consciousness after being beaten and choked to near death is just bone-chilling.

<{JustBleed}>
I thoroughly enjoyed your comment lol.

I truly believe this is the worst beatdown I've ever seen in a title fight.

Fucking destroyed. This really felt like an amateur against someone leagues above.
Figgy is a very violent dude and I enjoy it very much.

BJ vs Diego was pretty violent as well. But Diego managed to last to the 5th round... Then he got the mangina on his forehead courtesy of an rare head kick from BJ.
<{JustBleed}>

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison
Probably was upset that Megan kept eyeing you. I mean you are a sherdogger afterall.

Just say yes, Megan. The pain can stop. He doesn’t want to do this to you.

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Probably why Henry Cejudo disliked him, Cejudo is a cool manlet

He made Cejudo look like a great guy on TUF.

that was a murder, if i was Megan i would just call up Francis and let it be done.

I truly believe this is the worst beatdown I've ever seen in a title fight.

Fucking destroyed. This really felt like an amateur against someone leagues above.
Figgy is a very violent dude and I enjoy it very much.

BJ Penn beating Joe Stevenson into a bloody pulp and then choking him for the vacant LW title in England goes close.

DT7pY--WkAAvPBP.jpg

Nah man, Shogun at least showed he's one tough motherfucker for even going as far as he did with Jones.

Joey B got destroyed everywhere in the fight, knocked down multiple times, and subbed cold in just one round.

That's absolute destruction.
Jones vs Shogun was an extended version.

Call me crazy, but i thought that Joe was more technical fighter on feet and on the ground... There is only one small problem and that is Deiveson's power. It was like a lightweight punching Joe. When a punch landed equals knockdown, it really doesn't matter how good you are. Deiveson truly looked like a monster inside and i assume he will continue on the same path in the future.

Figueiredo is an assassin. I'm down for Just Bleed as much as anyone else, but I almost felt uncomfortable watching that in real time.

Call me crazy, but i thought that Joe was more technical fighter on feet and on the ground... There is only one small problem and that is Deiveson's power. It was like a lightweight punching Joe. When a punch landed equals knockdown, it really doesn't matter how good you are. Deiveson truly looked like a monster inside and i assume he will continue on the same path in the future.
Technique advantage don't mean shit when every time you get touched you get sent into a living death

thats how he seems on tv too, easy to believe

Back