UFC Vegas 47 Hermansson vs. Strickland - PBP/Discussion

strickland looking good, hermansson is looking tired already imo.

hermansson is royally f'd since he can't get takedowns + isn't pressuring forward.

these last 2 fights have absolutely killed the momentum of what was so far a fantastic card

strickland call himself sick fuck but fighting like a bitch. come on bro jabs for 5 rounds? push the pace and throw power punches you have found your range eons ago and joker got nothing for you.

Trying to figure out which is more embarrassing

Tresean Gore saying God has chosen him to be a 2 division champ, shit talking Battle before and during the fight saying he's going to KO him, then going out and doing next to nothing and losing

or

Sean Strickland spending a huge amount of time saying he's a psychopathic villain who wants to take everything you've got and destroy you, then going out and plodding around throwing nothing but jabs for 5 rounds

Izzy/Strickland would be a werid matchup. Izzy dosent really throw with a lot of volume. Strickland would probably have the boxing and cardio advantage. However i dont think he has enough power to keep him honest. Tricky fight to bet.

Izzy/Strickland would be a werid matchup. Izzy dosent really throw with a lot of volume. Strickland would probably have the boxing and cardio advantage. However i dont think he has enough power to keep him honest. Tricky fight to bet.
izzy calf kicks would smmmoke strickland imo. joker not rangey/good enough striker to maintain it past the first round but izzy would eat that calf bad with the stance strickland uses.

Oh man, worst thing is that fight would probably be very boring.

Oh man, worst thing is that fight would probably be very boring.

Your definitly not wrong. Izzy would probably be massively favored but i think it could be a tricky style matchup for him. Izzy hasnt come out and smoked anoybody besides knuckles.

Back