UFC Vegas 64: Saturday, November 5

Why shouldn't one bet on a magny fight going over 2.5 against a fellow dec fighter?

Why shouldn't one bet on a magny fight going over 2.5 against a fellow dec fighter?

Two reasons... D-rod coming off some injury to his elbow (I think), might affect him and second, Magny might be done at this stage in his career... but I agree, likely the fight goes the distance.

i don't think maverick TKO via ground and pound is out of question here. imagine her taking down shanna and then flattening her out to TKO finish. I know that's not what she usually does but imo i'm taking a shot at crazy +900 KO line.
I think she'll go for a sub to win submission of the night. Ko of the night usally goes to standup fighters who can ko on the feet. You bet she's going to try hard for that sub bonus money. Something to consider.

I think she'll go for a sub to win submission of the night. Ko of the night usally goes to standup fighters who can ko on the feet. You bet she's going to try hard for that sub bonus money. Something to consider.
wtf dude

no KO or sub bonuses anymore just performance bonus. it's been like that for years what are you talking about?

They’re just performance bonuses now, have been for multiple years
wtf dude

no KO or sub bonuses anymore just performance bonus. it's been like that for years what are you talking about?
i dont think that is true, there called performance of the night but still hand out ko and sub of the night.

Official UFC Vegas 63 bonuses: Tresean Gore’s submission finish leads $50K winners - MMAmania.com

Even of they don't call it ko of the night or sub, they give the rewards to fighters who finish with ko or sub. A tko finish on the ground is less likely to get the bonus if they have other fighters on the card who deliver much better impressive/flashy meme twitter trending kos. She knows there's more kos than subs, and that puts her in a closer spot for sub of the night if she has less competition.

these were the last winners. All finishers.

Performance of the Night: Tresean Gore

Performance of the Night: Steve Garcia

Performance of the Night: Roman Dolidze

Performance of the Night: Christian Rodriguez

All of these guys had the coolest trending finishes. Lets face it, those were the highlights. I don't think a ground and pound tko would make the list if someone else lands a 'ko punch' or 'head kick ko' this is just an argument of semantics.

Maness and Minner at +180 each. Jesus christ are those good plays.
Don't know about Maness since he's going to be cutting to 125 and most of his UFC wins centered around him getting the shit kicked out of him until he caught his opponent being reckless, that approach might not translate well against a point fighter.

Don't know about Maness since he's going to be cutting to 125 and most of his UFC wins centered around him getting the shit kicked out of him until he caught his opponent being reckless, that approach might not translate well against a point fighter.
Yes. He's shown fantastic durability, the ability to control range, and hurt his opponents late. Ulanbekov has had three very close fights in the UFC. He's shown nothing to suggest he deserves to be a 2-1 favorite here. He's been consistently overvalued, and Maness has been consistently undervalued.

Maverick (complete mismatch and a rematch of a fight from Invicta where Maverick already won easily, would love to know what the thinking behind the matchmaking here was

Girls are afraid to fight Maverick-- for good reason--- Shanna was the only one who would say yes

i dont think that is true, there called performance of the night but still hand out ko and sub of the night.

Official UFC Vegas 63 bonuses: Tresean Gore’s submission finish leads $50K winners - MMAmania.com

Even of they don't call it ko of the night or sub, they give the rewards to fighters who finish with ko or sub. A tko finish on the ground is less likely to get the bonus if they have other fighters on the card who deliver much better impressive/flashy meme twitter trending kos. She knows there's more kos than subs, and that puts her in a closer spot for sub of the night if she has less competition.

these were the last winners. All finishers.

Performance of the Night: Tresean Gore

Performance of the Night: Steve Garcia

Performance of the Night: Roman Dolidze

Performance of the Night: Christian Rodriguez

All of these guys had the coolest trending finishes. Lets face it, those were the highlights. I don't think a ground and pound tko would make the list if someone else lands a 'ko punch' or 'head kick ko' this is just an argument of semantics.
You could've just said "my bad," and then kept it moving.

You are wrong, btw. :)

You could've just said "my bad," and then kept it moving.

You are wrong, btw. :)
its just different words. The point is a submission puts her in closer line for 50k bonus, as the tko finish does not.

The only time they hand out a performance for decisions is when two fighters are in a dog match, which is not relevent to the conversation. I don't care if i'm right or wrong, the argument im making is right.

Mine as well play Miranda ITD then, chances are she is going for the submission but if she opts for ground and pound your still covered, almost even money on DK.

What are your guys's best round props ? those have the most amount of value to parlay.

What are your guys's best round props ? those have the most amount of value to parlay.

I like Hadley round 2 and 3 TKO prices, seems about the time in the fight that Candelario could lose position and tire against a stronger guy who might GNP him out.

I like Hadley round 2 and 3 TKO prices, seems about the time in the fight that Candelario could lose position and tire against a stronger guy who might GNP him out.
yeah i have that 1 too. give me 2 more if you have one that pops into your head.

these interest me.
Jake Hadley in Round 2
+750

Daniel Rodriguez in Round 2
+700

Josh Parisian in Round 1
+425
Josh Parisian vs Chase Sherman

Sherman has been finished on the grnd by rnd 1 most of the time.
Daniel is a second round stopper. Neil almost got laid out by Max.
Maybe play Maverick rnd 2

yeah i have that 1 too. give me 2 more if you have one that pops into your head.

these interest me.
Jake Hadley in Round 2
+750

Daniel Rodriguez in Round 2
+700

Josh Parisian in Round 1
+425
Josh Parisian vs Chase Sherman

Sherman has been finished on the grnd by rnd 1 most of the time.
Daniel is a second round stopper. Neil almost got laid out by Max.
Maybe play Maverick rnd 2

Marina round 5, a high volume striker who's shots do add up vs someone with unproven cardio over that distance.

Dawson round 3, might be behind on the scorecards and having to push for a finish and Madsen does slow down late.

Marina round 5, a high volume striker who's shots do add up vs someone with unproven cardio over that distance.

Dawson round 3, might be behind on the scorecards and having to push for a finish and Madsen does slow down late.
I played these 3
Marina Rodriguez in Round 5
+2200
Josh Parisian in Round 1
+425
Grant Dawson in Round 3
+1000

22.5 for 33k

seems winnable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members