UFC wonders why Sao Paolo had bad ratings...

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
These idiots scheduled a card on Halloween weekend and during the World Series.

I don't think they wondered & it was geared more towards the Brazilian market than US.
I don't think anybody expected anything decent.

Mr-Gold-rumpelstiltskin-mr-gold-33510998-444-352.gif

The avengers was playing on another channel.

Gotta factor that in..

I don't think the UFC are wondering.

Also they built that whole card around "the dragon is back" and no one really gave a shit besides Brazilians and he got fucked up anyways

Also they built that whole card around "the dragon is back" and no one really gave a shit besides Brazilians and he got fucked up anyways

C'mon, lots of people still love The Dragon

Well I'm Brazilian and did I give a fuck about an already decadent fighter coming from two losses by K0 b4 he got suspended, coming back at the age of 40 nearly 2 years and a half away from the octagon, against a top contender, to end up knocked out cold?

and did I also give a fuck about Damian maia at the age of 40 against a 29 years old in his prime elite fighter ?

Sorry brother, unless I'm a sadist, I didn't, and I feel sorry for those who payed to watch this freak show

Nobody cares about MMA anymore. It’s in a downward spiral and it’s gonna crash. The UFC is going broke if it doesn’t change drastically.

Back