UFC Won't Return Paige VanZant's Calls After She Said She Makes More Money from Social Media

While not the best martial artist, Paige does bring the heat. There's no quit in the girl. As far as womens MMA, I like to watch her fight.
200.webp

She's too dumb to realize the reason she makes more on social media is because she is a hot fighter, not just for being a hot girl.

Ya, but hot girls make money too.

The world has always consisted of around 80% of people who are functionally retarded and nothing more than sheep. We're just exposed to that reality every minute of every day now thanks to cell phones and social media.
LOL @ the idea of "following" people on the internet.

Oh world, you crazy.
You sound very smart. Have you ever considered hosting a podcast or posting videos explaining your intelligent views at length?

Princess Paige is finally learning an important life lesson. If you keep biting the hand that feeds you, eventually it bites back. The main reason she does so well with social media is it's synergy with the UFC's media platform. There are a million THOTs on IG and she isn't even in the upper echelon in terms of looks or willingness to whore herself. Her one big selling point is being in the UFC and she isn't that great at that. She better get on her knees and blow Dana to get back into their good graces.

I'll never understand why people follow social media shit anyway. Tweeter, instathot, who cares. It's all garbage meant to turn you into a bag of shit.

I think you just wanna bash a hot chick thatd never bang you and makes more $$$$ than you.

Sad
Have you seen her forearm? It's almost as bad as her pointy elbows.

3/10 would not bang.

Ya, but hot girls make money too.

Nah, most don't. There are 10000s of girls hotter than Paige on IG and they aren't making shit. She only makes money on IG because shes a UFC fighter.

Meh.

If I had to guess, the reason she hasn't been offered a fight is because the UFC is waiting for the opportune time to leverage her name in the right way.

Doubt it has anything to do with the IG comments.

The one rule of Fight Club is that you don't speak publicly about how much money you don't make in Fight Club. ;)

I feel bad for her. She wanted a fight, but the only person who offered to fight her is the one she doesn't want to fight. So she allegedly declined; now she looks silly for publicly asking for a fight. (And the UFC can lowball her when they finally have somebody else in mind.)

In a multi-part post to her Instagram story, Paige VanZant sent a message to the UFC, claiming that 18 fighters have accepted her recent callouts, and imploring the promotion to match her up with one of them.

“Hey UFC, all of these fighters agreed to fight me. I accept all of them,” VanZant wrote. “I am healthy and ready to fight!”

VanZant then shared screenshots of the following fighters’ Instagram profiles, all of whom she says have expressed a willingness to fight her:

Miranda Granger, Antonina Shevchenko, Emily Whitmire, Andrea Lee, Montana De La Rosa, Lauren Mueller, Shana Dobson, Veronica Macedo, Alexa Grasso, Diana Belbiţă, Karolina Kowalkiewicz, Wu Yanan, Angela Hill, Poliana Botelho, Molly McCann, Jodie Esquibel, and Nadia Kassem.

-BJPenn.com

Back