UFC300 - George St.Pierre VS Conor McGregor ???

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
All these rumors about McGregor VS ???? @ UFC300.

And several rumors about GSP VS ??? @ UFC300.

Yet no rumors about GSP VS McGregor @ UFC300.

Seems like the obvious choice to make.
The #1 & #2 draws that individually have sold the most PPVs in the history of the sport.

I mean cm punk did go back to wwe after 10 years so it’s possible. Gsp could come back to a huge pop!

You what mate?

Better chance Khabib defies his mother and comes out of retirement and whoops Conor again at 170lbs before we ever see GSP back in the octagon...

GSP is living his best life and he earned that

GSP was already slowing down and taking more damage the first time he left, and that was more than 10 years ago. Conor may be a can now, but that just means there isn't really any upside to beating him.

Well, last time GSP came back after retirement of sorts he defied expectations by finishing Bisping at MW and getting the belt, even dropped Bisping with his stand-up and finally getting a finish after such a long time. Though I think at this point GSP's age would be too much and Conor would actually be able to pull off the win.

GSP would murder that fool

Connor has a better box, but that's about it

GSP would be bigger, stronger, as good on the feet, infinitly better than McGregor with wrestling and jiu-jitsu

McGregor don't want that smoke

Bra u high af lmao
Not on weed. He's strung out on meth if he thinks that's gonna happen. TS
Well, last time GSP came back after retirement of sorts he defied expectations by finishing Bisping at MW and getting the belt, even dropped Bisping with his stand-up and finally getting a finish after such a long time. Though I think at this point GSP's age would be too much and Conor would actually be able to pull off the win.
Conor isn't exactly a child at 35 and has always had horrendous cardio. I'd still favor GSP so long as his take downs are still viable.

Could, which makes it interesting.

Back