Ufcs 3 best HW prospects all on Ufc Zagreb

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ruslan, Tybura and Ngannou all on this card.

Yes it sucks the HW title fight is off but at least the Ufc is finally adding some talented HW prospects.

Thanks for the heads up Evangelion, what's your opinion on each fighter? I honestly don't know much about them.

Thanks for the heads up Evangelion, what's your opinion on each fighter? I honestly don't know much about them.

Ruslan is probably the best all around but he's also the least entertaining. Tybura is a grinder with a really solid submission game. Ngannou is by far the biggest puncher and most exciting. Ngannou could have a Carwin like impact if matched properly.

Magomedov is a beast. Know next to nothing about the other two although tybura was m-1 champ and the other dude is shredded.

I just don't think HW will ever be super stacked because most men are not so big that they cannot make the other weight classes

Are these guys actually confirmed for the Zagreb card or are you just speculating because they're all European/Russian? Either way, it makes sense and I hope they are. That would be wicked.

May as well have them fight for the title.

I didn't even think about Tybura fighting on this card. Has he fought since he lost last? Good first show for a young hw prospect.

Are these guys actually confirmed for the Zagreb card or are you just speculating because they're all European/Russian? Either way, it makes sense and I hope they are. That would be wicked.

Ngannou vs Bojan and Ruslan vs Gonzaga are confirmed match ups. Tybura is confirmed to be on the card as well but no opponent has been announced. People are speculating that Timothy Johnson is his opponent since he said he's on the card as well

No that he might smash 5 or 6 opponents brains in on his way to a title fight
he's certainly got the tools to do so, i could see the likes of rosholt huggin him against the cage for 3 rounds, he did look susceptible to takedowns and wall and stall but he did show good defense as was able to get back to his feet, but that was against a blown up LHW.

Ngannou vs Bojan and Ruslan vs Gonzaga are confirmed match ups. Tybura is confirmed to be on the card as well but no opponent has been announced. People are speculating that Timothy Johnson is his opponent since he said he's on the card as well

I think Ruslan will take Gonzaga pretty easily. Gonzaga has surprised before though, should be good.

he's certainly got the tools to do so, i could see the likes of rosholt huggin him against the cage for 3 rounds, he did look susceptible to takedowns and wall and stall but he did show good defense as was able to get back to his feet, but that was against a blown up LHW.

Rosholt has the ability to do that to anyone though. If Ngannou gets on a roll I doubt they match him up with someone like that.

Ruslam is the ONLY point fighter at HW I ever seen in UFC. Don't like the guy at all, seen about 5 or 6 of his fights and 3 of them were in UFC and he stinks the place out and point fights. point fighting for HW is brutal to watch. Ngannou is a beast and I like what I saw of him in his debut.. heavy hands.

Back