Status
Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-102-Lewis-vs-Abdurakhimov-54999

ad87733fb05a4f49b5e06f6eb3e0eefc.png

Cummins and Suarez are both off the card. So we now have Saparbek Safarov vs. Gian Villante and J.J. Aldrich vs Juliana Lima.

I'll be going to this event. Really disappointed that Sterling got hurt and they couldn't find a replacement for Assuncao. It's a weak card but I can't pass it up since I live an hour away and tickets were so cheap.

BB + Ngannou if not too juiced.

Any intel on safarov?

http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/ufc-206-and-ufc-fight-night-102-main-card-opening-betting-odds/

——————————————————
UFC Fight Night 102: Lewis vs. Abdurakhimov
DECEMBER 9, 2016
Times Union Center | Albany, New York

Main Card

Shamil Abdurakhimov +150
Derrick Lewis -190

Over 1.5 +100
Under 1.5 -140

Anthony Hamilton +400
Francis Ngannou -600

Over 1.5 +165
Under 1.5 -215

Saparbek Safarov +165
Gian Villante -215

Over 1.5 +100
Under 1.5 -140

Sean O’Connell +325
Corey Anderson -475

Over 2.5 -135
Under 2.5 -105

---------

i think i like O1.5 in both hw fights? kinda?

Thought bb be a bigger fav.

I dont like over in ngannou fight dude

I don't like the over in either fight. Last time BB was on MMA Hour he was talking about how he planned on going all out in round 1

BB + Ngannou if not too juiced.

Any intel on safarov?

This gotta be the play. Also, its s fucked up world when BB vs A-kov is FIVE ROUNDS but Benavidez vs Cejudo was not.

Don't forget this card is on a friday, looks like a warm up card for saturday's ufc 206 card.

Tough card, no doubt the last 4 fights will be more popular the rest are not so familiar faces.

Safarov

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Saparbek-Safarov-76834

8-0 fighter (6 ko and 2 subs)
7 wins in r1

virtually no info on the guy yet, but looking at his competition pretty low end guys probably faced one ok guy with a 20-8 record. He looked ok in the above videos, likes to clinch and grind and get the take down but tends to give up the grappling game once opponents are getting back up, he is a bit wild and looks like he is simply throwing power punches with 100% on them.

I expect Vilante line to be totally unplayable, maybe the vilante ITD or ko prop is better with short notice safarov and all his r1 wins.

Ngannou gonna tee off on Hamilton but -585...umm...no LOL.

BB at -180 I can play.

I usually like to keep parlays at 3 or less (minus little hail mary ones) but I like this 4 leg parlay a lot:

BB+Holloway+Cowboy+Tim/Kelvin o2.5 paying +424.

I have it without BB too paying +220 or something like that.

If ngannou drops to -400 will take him + bb. If not looks like corey + bb. I do have concerns about corey's chin but oconnell is pretty bad. Van buren was two rounds up and teeing off on him for crying out loud. Corey was prob unlucky to lose to shogun. I remember betting shogun after r1 and not expecting to get the dec but i think shogun dropped him once more. He was also beating villante until he got caught in r3. Oconnell is his easiest opponent since his debut. Oconnell also coming off a ko to latifi and a potential life shortening fight against bosse.

If ngannou drops to -400 will take him + bb. If not looks like corey + bb. I do have concerns about corey's chin but oconnell is pretty bad. Van buren was two rounds up and teeing off on him for crying out loud. Corey was prob unlucky to lose to shogun. I remember betting shogun after r1 and not expecting to get the dec but i think shogun dropped him once more. He was also beating villante until he got caught in r3. Oconnell is his easiest opponent since his debut. Oconnell also coming off a ko to latifi and a potential life shortening fight against bosse.

I thought Corey beat Shogun too. If Corey wrestles he should dominate O'connell.

Corey should certainly win but -475 is a terrible price for someone who tends to get dropped fairly easily.

Nelson obviously has the best chin out there but he wanted no part of bb on the feet and was soundly out struck nelson looked scared even to trade with him. Thats one scary dude. His cardio is real good too for a huge hw and his gets up are ridiculous.

Corey should certainly win but -475 is a terrible price for someone who tends to get dropped fairly easily.

He's expensive yeah. I'll probably play his -3.5 to try to save some juice. Have to think he comes in with a wrestle-heavy gameplan though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back