Dominick Reyes

together with Bellator

James Gallagher
Michael Chandler
Lorenz Larkin
Matt Mitrione
Aaron Pico

40$ to get 997$

Hell no for me. I wouldn't touch bj short of +400, personally.. but i am just avoiding this fight.

I think bj is way more shot than siver, basically.

But again, I'm avoiding it outside of live betting unless the line shifts dramatically.

Can't argue with you for not betting BJ tbh.

My logic is, this is a fight he SHOULD win, stylistically it works well for him, and I think he looked better than previous fights against Yair. 1u for old time sakes, as I imagine if he loses, it's his last fight and I don't have to worry about it again

.....how the hell is garcia a great back taker ive not seen him on anyones back...

Now c'mon Shamwow! You can't tell me to go back and watch Means recent fights when I'm not sure if you've watched any of Garcia's LOL… I put in the work for you here you go...

You're going to see his fights with Magny and Spencer… Incidentally both coming LATE in round three when he is supposed to be absolutely gassed. Nevertheless he takes their backs a combined three times and keeps some very solid back control while racking up points as the clock winds down in the process.

Attachments

• IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 9
Can't argue with you for not betting BJ tbh.

My logic is, this is a fight he SHOULD win, stylistically it works well for him, and I think he looked better than previous fights against Yair. 1u for old time sakes, as I imagine if he loses, it's his last fight and I don't have to worry about it again
Tbh I think it's a bad stylistic matchup. Siver has good TDD and an underrated ground game. On the feet he is pretty good at range where BJ struggles and he throws a good hook on the inside when you close the distance on him.

LOL at Hendricks missing weight again

I have a feeling if Hendricks moved up to HW he would blow up to 290 and cut from there.

I get that's why the o/u is set at 2.5 and why it's so close to events to begin with, but when they aren't going to knock each other out then "throw down" will mean two grapplers trying to sub each other which is far less dynamic than two strikers trying to finish. Enough chance of a stalemate for me to take an o2.5 in a 5 round fight.

i agree i do think it wont go scorecards and think it will be a late finish but wouldnt be shocked if it did go all 5. i have the starts round 2 in a bunch of parlays and will prob have the over 2.5 in another

Now c'mon Shamwow! You can't tell me to go back and watch Means recent fights when I'm not sure if you've watched any of Garcia's LOL… I put in the work for you here you go...

You're going to see his fights with Magny and Spencer… Incidentally both coming LATE in round three when he is supposed to be absolutely gassed. Nevertheless he takes their backs a combined three times and keeps some very solid back control while racking up points as the clock winds down in the process.

Cmon dude those back takes if anything show how poor he is at transitioning to the back and establishing control. Against spence he establishes both hooks for literally 2 seconds before realising spence is going to turn into him as hes holding the position very loose. Garcia then transitions to mount but holds mount again for literally 2 seconds and spence gets immediately back to his feet.

Twice in r3 he transitions to magnys back as magny stands and twice he has back control with magny standing. But both times he only has one hook and is literally clinging on as hes falling off magnys back there is absolutely no threat to magnys neck. Magny doesnt even do anything he just waits for gravity to do its bit and for garcia to drop off.

This does not constitute a great back taker to me its shows someone with sloppy technique desperate to keep someone grounded. Id be far more concerned about bc taking means back than garcia

Money coming in on Tim Boetsch
Hendricks is now at -180

I dont think hendricks missing gives tim any advantage at all he cleatly didnt kill himself in the sauna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back