UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

didn't know NSC was that low!

gotta take some krause nsc -137, annnnnd to win 0.33u cause FUCKING limits, man i'm done w/5D

edit: took it again -150

edit: and at -160

YAY NOW I CAN WIN A UNIT
Now you feel my pain, bro.

2018 started perfect, won monney on Mads Burnell(+43u) my strategy seems to work

Dude Burnell was getting wrecked for the first half of the fight and then Santiago randomly starting fighting poorly with low fight IQ. I don't know how much 30u is in dollars or how much money you are willing to burn gambling, but if you actually had a tonne of cash on that one fight you are bananas.

MMA is a volatile sport and anything can happen.

Whenever I have a winning bet with a void fighter in Bet365 settle it as a double or treble or single whatever but now they’re saying I need to wait 30 days to be paid out incase they swap the fighter.... wow
Did they not make you a cashout offer for the parlay? That's what they did with me when one of my selections got cancelled (Hamilton/Wieczorek U1.5) a few months back.

And somehow I didn't live bet him after rd 1.. :(

But man even live bets are fucked for me.. max I can do is 1/3 of a unit.

5d royally screwing me lol
I sympathise but I'm actually amazed you've got this far without encountering this problem earlier.

If I'm reading what's in your sig correctly that's over 100k you've taken off them over the past 8 years? With most UK books you've only got to win a few months worth of bets and a couple of withdrawals later you'll be limited, sometimes severely so.

They've let you stay for 8 years whilst remaining consistently profitable throughout that period. And even now they're not banning you completely.

Dude Burnell was getting wrecked for the first half of the fight and then Santiago randomly starting fighting poorly with low fight IQ. I don't know how much 30u is in dollars or how much money you are willing to burn gambling, but if you actually had a tonne of cash on that one fight you are bananas.

MMA is a volatile sport and anything can happen.

he's trolling us

I sympathise but I'm actually amazed you've got this far without encountering this problem earlier.

If I'm reading what's in your sig correctly that's over 100k you've taken off them over the past 8 years? With most UK books you've only got to win a few months worth of bets and a couple of withdrawals later you'll be limited, sometimes severely so.

They've let you stay for 8 years whilst remaining consistently profitable throughout that period. And even now they're not banning you completely.

it's all books, i have made more on bookmaker than dimes for usre

Did they not make you a cashout offer for the parlay? That's what they did with me when one of my selections got cancelled (Hamilton/Wieczorek U1.5) a few months back.
Actually sometimes they do offer the cashout, but most of the time they don`t. I waited for a month for my money a few times already, it is very annoying. But if some of the fighters gets another fight booked, they will settle it iin a few days.

Nope, had to ring up and get it paid as a double. Im abroad so couldn’t get on livechat where usually they just pay me out so I’d never heard of that 30 day rule which someone explained to me over twitter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back