UFN 149 on ESPN+ 7 Overeem vs Oleinik

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
xrWJ34X.jpg

Shamil is +174 v Tybura. Hopefully opens like this in Aus; don't mind it

Last edited:
Oleynik is one of my favorite active fighters. Love his unique submission threat. His hands have developed a lot in recent years as well... Sparked Rosholt out cold, buzzed Browne and Hunt before subbing them as well. Guys won me more money than any other fighter I can think of, his odds against several opponents have been fucking absurd. I got him at +185 against Hunt even.

i already have money on oleineik -.-

dunno which way the line is gonna go but i dont wanna miss +200

If Yakovlev comes back and fights anywhere near his potential he will finish his new opponent Silva easily.

A few thoughts well in advance...

Sultan Aliev has some of the shittiest defense in the UFC. Blocks everything with his face, always there to be hit. Marks up/bleeds terribly. Not really a UFC level fighter.

Crazy that Olek is having such a fast turn around after that drug snafu and all that inactivity. Good for him.

hammered overeem at -210.

I am very surprised about the current line, I got 5u down on Overeem for 1,45.
I want do put even more on him but let's not get stupid with this lol

Overeem should completely fuck Oleynik.

Which means it's a 50-50.

Shamil is +174 v Tybura. Hopefully opens like this in Aus; don't mind it
Good value on the russian. I'm little surprised he is that big of dog here.

I think Oli is gonna knock out the Reem. Just gut feeling, can't tell you why.

If Yakovlev comes back and fights anywhere near his potential he will finish his new opponent Silva easily.
I see him at +100 atm. Lines' prob change as it gets closer to fight day. Would you take those odds on him?

I see him at +100 atm. Lines' prob change as it gets closer to fight day. Would you take those odds on him?
I have 4u on him at +100 atm, depending on how he looks this week I'll probably arb some of it off but I think its a great price just hard to be confident in a guy thats had a long layoff and generally fights quite passively. He's making a hard cut down to 155 for his comeback rather than 170 which makes me think he's taking this run seriously and he really is far better everywhere compared to Silva. On the feet Yaks counter left should put him to sleep and if he wrestles he'll easily dominate and probably get a sub. Silva's got a weak chin and terrible TDD (his fight with Daniel Swain is hilarious to see both) and trains out of Astra Fight Team which are a bunch of can crushers with padded records, only reason I think the line is so close is cause of Silva's heavily padded record.

I think Oli is gonna knock out the Reem. Just gut feeling, can't tell you why.

There seems to be something fairly wrong with your guts, you better not trust that feeling man!

There seems to be something fairly wrong with your guts, you better not trust that feeling man!
Even if I bet on Alexey this is not gonna be a huge investment. :) Don't know, 2bet, I respect you, you do have very sharp mind for predictions, but I just think Oli has some monkey ass long arms (80" reach!) and they crack, man. Alistair's chin issues are always a factor and he is not getting younger. Last time he beat some shlub. This won't be so easy. I'm still thinking about that. Maybe I'll put some money maybe I won't. Thanks for the advice anyways. :)

Back