UFN 158 on ESPN+ 16 Cowboy vs Gaethje

How's the horse tranqs treating you?
He’s got to be able to find some legit adrenochrome.

Weili zhang has access, I’m sure you can find it in Vegas. Dana is probably stumbling around one of the blackjack tables. Hit him up

Man, if he wasn't fighting a 155'er I might be worried...

Tristan Connelly has excellent stamina. If the kid had an iron chin I would bet on him. However, he doesn't have an iron chin & Pereira will probably stop him. If Tristan can make it past the first round the fight could get interesting. If there was a prop bet that said Connelly wins round 3 I would bet it.

Gianni says that he, the betting syndicates and the wise guys (yes he said that) are all on Krylov. So Glover is 100% lock.

Gianni says that he, the betting syndicates and the wise guys (yes he said that) are all on Krylov. So Glover is 100% lock.
Out of everything in these 22 pages this is the most important info. Ty.

Katona -128 is getting a bit stupid. Azure is worse everywhere aside from pure wrestling, probably only wins by competitive dec and it's not like Katona is a bad wrestler anyway. Big step up in competition for Azure too.

I’m small on the volatile stud trio Duffee, Krylov and Crute.

Duffee seems to be determined not to be remembered just as roided up meme fighter and is at least taking his opponent seriously. Probably more seriously than he’d like to though. Anything could happen in that fight.

I’m banking either on Krylov to edge his game slightly towards something remotely resembling a game plan or Teixeira to implode as he get’s hurt so easy these days.

I don’t have that good read on Crute, but I thought I might bet him as well and hope for 2/3 bets to hit.
Went 0-2-1 with this, but at least I predicted that Krylov would try to fight smart and that anything could happen in Duffee-Hughes. Never seen both fighters so reliefed by no contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back