UFN 160 PBP/Discussion

Fuck was thinking of hammering lina's live line instead of small play but really thought chiasson would turn things around in the 3rd round.

Lansberg is good at costing me money this year, bet against her against Evinger too.

My bad, man.

To be fair, how could any of us have expected Chiasson purposely trying not to win?

she couldn’t take Lina down. Not surprising an inexperienced wmma fighter shows poor fight iq

Lina coming through with the goods. Made bank when she survived to the 2nd round with Cyborg...and tonight on her decision prop!!

she couldn’t take Lina down. Not surprising an inexperienced wmma fighter shows poor fight iq

It was her lack of urgency to get back to her feet that killed her imo.

How many weeks in a row will I lose money on low IQ women fights..

Really want to stab at Giga but I'm trying to ride out with my more confident prebets

It was a retarded gameplan. Did someone at Fortis tell her to do this? Did she herself think grappling instead of striking was the path to follow?

She didn't do this stupid shit in her previous 5 fights in the UFC/TUF. Just flabbergasting.

Back