UFN 160 PBP/Discussion

Expecting a split decision, not sure who gets it though. I'll say Nelson.

Burns most likely takes it. Lol at gunnar saying pre fight I always try to finish fights and don't let the judges decide, then proceeds to try and hug it out with Burns for 3 rounds

Gunnar can easily qualify for #1 P4P most boring fighter in UFC, with Burns taking humble second place. Gunnar "Let's hug it out" Nelson. Seriously... Never betting this joker again.

Mmm regular fight. Durinho is good but not really great and gunnar is lackluster, volume top low

Hmm looks like I'm only one on burns. Worked with diekisei but less confident here with burns lol.
Works a 2nd time! Sucks though I would have won my parlay if oliveria didn't get screwed as Burns was my parlay ender.

Listening to Burns pump himself up was a vomit inducing experience, after seeing this fight. The only reaction i had was "Bitch, please...."

Gunnar kept forcing the clinch in an attempt to get a TD, after the first 3 failed he needed to abandon that plan and let his hands go.

Hard as fuck to take down another great grappler when you're lighter than him.

Burns was over +200 midway into RD3.
Yeah I didn't go for it because my stream is behind and I thought burns got taken down I couldn't understand why he's +200 any other way. But then it became apparent he's just winning the round I was so confused lol.

Back