UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

Wade -3.5 here. Please take him down and control him Wade. Please.

Welp 2-3 on that night thus far. Had a nice parlay with Blanco closing it out, glad I hedged a bit on Sanders. No bets until a couple units on Saunders. Wanted to throw some on short fuse but couldn't do it.

I'm close to putting a bet on short fuse. Anyone else running with him?

Didn't have time to post my bets for tonight because of work. Had Blanco ML and under 2.5. Actually glad the under hit instead.

I don't know what the bookies know about these two fighters but under 2,5 @ 2.55 is almost a gift with these two fighters.

Sorry to go against the thread but baghdad lured me in at +400 ML

I am on the over 2.5 in Wade vs. Mehdi. Thinking that Wade wants to hug him for three rounds.

Goes to show you how stacked these lighter divisions are. I've never even seen Sanders fight before.

I'm close to putting a bet on short fuse. Anyone else running with him?

I don't think he stops Boetch. Herman dec +410 though...little something on that. More likely Boetch stops him but these odds make it worth a play on Ed.

ya i got in a small bet +162 on 365 then i saw betfair had him +175 placed my bet and as the timer? counted down sanders dropped him =/

Yeah that timer kills me, why I like b365 sometimes more, reminds me totally forgot to check unibet lol

I don't think he stops Boetch. Herman dec +410 though...little something on that. More likely Boetch stops him but these odds make it worth a play on Ed.

Yeah I think there is enough value in that line for a .25 or .5 unit on short fuse.

Whoah, Baghdad much bigger dog than I expected.

Sorry to see you guys losing too. Thankfully I went hard on o2.5 for Barroso fight and Felder won, but other then that no good so far

See why many hit wade r3 finish prop or sub

Doubt wade wants to stand and bang with a MT world champ in baghdad

See why many hit wade r3 finish prop or sub

Doubt wade wants to stand and bang with a MT world champ in baghdad
Baghdad didn't look that great on the feet on TUF but I agree with you.

Baghdad ko/sub +550 for me, gl guys, Can't pass up the odds.

So did Blanco forget his opponent can punch him? Wtf was that..

Yeah not so good on tuf but baghdad on few of his yt fights, that guy hits hard when he loads up with combos, id suspect wade clinches or looks for the ground game.

Back