UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

Don't ever bet again on Pearson. Even if he wins the next fight. Consider yourself lucky and never bet on him again. A c- fighter that for some reason people on this forum think he has some sort of talent. He is a average journey man fighter. Completely average stand up and zero ground game. Trinaldo at 40 will likely wrap him up and get as easy win.

For some reason people on this forum think he worth betting on. He is like Cruishank. Just don't bet on him.

You mean solid stand up, but predictable, one dimensional and with zero ground game.

LOL you have been posting here forever. People were actually calling you out about that?

Fuck that dude, seriously.

Thanks man, good to see you again been a minute. Haha yeah I hadn't been in the threads for awhile and they either musta forgot or were new and didn't know you boy BT's been here a minute. I rarely get my jimmies rustled on here but that kind of pissed me off, like I was trying to pass off a dollar ticket or something as some huge payday . Some size queens in here, I tell ya.

jesus, if dillashaw has a big night, i might take first place on the big draftkings or something..... i mean, i'm on cruz, buttttttttttt..... i might have mixed emotions on that one, now...

i never count kountermove, draftkings, etc for my bets, but man, this could be a biggie. (jinxing it like i did with JDS last month, he cost me sooooo much)
Whichever one pays out more!

Don't ever bet again on Pearson. Even if he wins the next fight. Consider yourself lucky and never bet on him again. A c- fighter that for some reason people on this forum think he has some sort of talent. He is a average journey man fighter. Completely average stand up and zero ground game. Trinaldo at 40 will likely wrap him up and get as easy win.

For some reason people on this forum think he worth betting on. He is like Cruishank. Just don't bet on him.

wow pearson is solid man.. no way it will be easy for trinaldo he slow down so much late and pearson has the better standup where this fight will likely take place

man, i just have no feel on this fight.

i have 1u trinaldo, but i'm adding 0.5u pearson no scorecards +130.

hope live betting is working.

yep. +3.5, ML, dec

and 4 bux to win a hundred alv sub! haha.

Eddie's tough and has good offensive boxing but gets hit way, WAY too much.

Don't know if you are fucking around or not but curious, you are playing with a $100K USD bankroll? Mainly curious b/c I was wondering what your unit size was when you posted a few messages recently advocating bitcoin but thought I remembered you posting a msg of your new years recap saying you were at around 1k or something like that. Just wondering if I am recalling that totally incorrect.
Not fucking around but it's nothing special or to brag about. Didn't mean to cause a bunch of commotion or anything. I think EZ has a similar size BR but maybe he can comment. There are guys with much bigger BRs but they choose to remain quiet.

My New Years resolution was to be more conservative because I lost like 15k making stupid plays like Hendo over Belfort.

On Pearson here. I think he edges all 3 rounds on the feet.

Still reckon pearson is the better fighter overall but trinaldo has been finding his flow well lately, he might be 37 but he is a good 37 just not quite maia @ 37, think he could edge a split decision but so could pearson just as easily. Pearson has also made some adjustments lately to have better r3 performances lately, felder fight we saw that well.

Lots of hyperbole here.

Pearson did wonders for my BR against Felder. He is a great fighter with some holes.

Thanks man, good to see you again been a minute. Haha yeah I hadn't been in the threads for awhile and they either musta forgot or were new and didn't know you boy BT's been here a minute. I rarely get my jimmies rustled on here but that kind of pissed me off, like I was trying to pass off a dollar ticket or something as some huge payday . Some size queens in here, I tell ya.

Yeah I was thinking it had to be new people. Either way, good to see you in here. I've taken some breaks too but it's good to come back and see some of the same peeps here.

This is a hard fight to predict and I will not touch it.

Felt good about Pearson from the start. Let's see how my gut does.

Pearson looking way softer in the post-USADA era

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back