UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

threw some light cash on cote after r1, about the first time i've ever won on livebet

holy shit, I was biggest on cote but had a decent bit on him by decision. Glad I hit the tko prop for a decent bit in some ez parlays at +395.

bookmaker is USELESS nowadays

last ufc, a freakin PPV they only had lawler-condit live

Yeah Cote man. Tough as nails. Never gives up. Will fight to to the never end. Perfect fighter to bet on and never bet against.

Love that result! Added very small on Cote ITD before the fight as well.

Just checking in to see how my boys are doing don't know I was able to hit Herman .. 4.00 units-6.XX units..I already have two legs of a parlay completed with an Invicta/UFC cross 3-teamer // having Angela Hill (+415) + Amber Brown (-600)'+ Ilir Latifi (-255) paying out at +102 for 7.00 units-7.02 units ..that was my main play although I just now hit Patrick Côte as well..finally getting back on track are you guys doing OK?

Oh I am killing it tonight!

he's a better grappler than striker nowadays man, from his own mouth.. dude is getting GOOD, sound everywhere

I knew he'd improved, but not like that. Saunders is good on the mat, really good and Cote looked like Jacare in that grappling exchange.

Back