UFN 94 pbp/discussion

My eight legged parlay is one fight from 11U pay out, I'm hedging a bit on MJ.

Let's go Poirer, preferable KO.

Idk he looked like he was just waking up as he looked up at Herb, and he was definitely holding Herb's leg thinking it was Brunson's. Not as bad of a stoppage as you guys are making it sound. He also wasn't trying to improve position or protect himself.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was out of it and never recovered. I think Herb could have let that become clear. That stoppage was much earlier than on other fights where guys came back. Shit, look at Bellator last night with Campos.

Idk he looked like he was just waking up as he looked up at Herb, and he was definitely holding Herb's leg thinking it was Brunson's. Not as bad of a stoppage as you guys are making it sound. He also wasn't trying to improve position or protect himself.

he was trying to protect himself. not one punch landed after the kd. not one. and he's making a face like "wtf" before he even stands up

don't go there. enjoy your win if you had brunson.

that was a fucking horrendous stoppage.

I am going full Barry on everyone here.

LOCK OF THE FUCKING NIGHT AND YOU BITCHES BETTER TAIL MY ASS. MICHAEL JOHNSON WILL WIN THIS NEXT FIGHT AND YOU ALL SHOULD TAIL ME WITH YOUR WHOLE BANK ROLL AND CHILDRENS TUITION FOR COLLEGE. FUCK THEIR FUTURES, YOLO.

u3.5 u4.5 and ITD. u4.5 parlay with Makhachev.

0.60u MJ R1
0.60 MJ R2

He showed that he was fined a couple seconds later after he got to his feet. He only needed those couple seconds and he would have been back in the fight. It's possible Derek might have hurt him more in the flurry, but Herb didn't give it a chance to play out.

Have a bit too much riding on Poirier

Really need him to come through!

LETS GO DIAMOND

It was an early stoppage. But...

...for those ranting about your losses I'd honestly say if Herb does let it go on longer there's a less than 5% chance Hall survives. He was turtling and although it only looks like one of the follow up shots got through it was about to get way more ugly for Hall there because he wasn't looking for a leg to try for a takedown, he wasn't looking to stand back up, etc. He was covering up in the fetal position which meant a lot more bombs incoming.

Man, I think this will either be an awesome fight or a really early finish.

I think Mj is being a tad underrated in our discussions. Wouldn't be shocked w a DP win obviously but yeah let's go MJ

lets go Poirier! hope i dont regret switching from initial lean on MJ

Need Dustin-MJ ITD big time

You have to like the pre fight stuff then.

Both guys maybe too amped. Might both be looking for the early KO.

Back