Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

Here's an interesting story that may bear relevance to this phenomena, although it isn't clear what exactly this young man supposedly stumbled onto.

He apparently filmed what he thought was a "giant" upon a mountaintop. When he tried to further investigate he encountered what he thought was a CIA agent, and then later went missing.

If this story is real, it would imply that there are top secret government experiments taking place that, if you dig into, they will disappear you.

There are things being kept secret from the populace, the UFO phenomena being one of those things.

The video about this guy on the Why Files is good.

He didn't record anything interesting imo.

so is there any info on those objects shut down in Alaska and Yukon area ? what was that ?
I mean some leftovers of whatever that was would have to be avaialable somewhere on the ground in the surronding area ?

I've never understood how a species capable of interstellar travel, and all the incredibly sophisticated processes that go along with that, cannot avoid being spotted by a trailer park resident in Arkansas.
If you are driving through the mountains in a top of the range Tesla, would you care if a mouse saw you?

The video about this guy on the Why Files is good.

He didn't record anything interesting imo.

Nothing interesting? I'd say he got something interesting, but it's not clear exactly what it is.

Last edited:
3rd shoot down in 3 days: the Lake Huron object they said was octagonal shaped balloon with strings dangling down that might be antenna.

The Alaska and Canada ones they didn't say much, didn't say balloon, and Alaska they said was size of small car. After Canada one, Montana airspace was shut down for national defense purposes then reopened when radar anomaly wasn't located. (Edit: I think they said one of these was cylindrical, maybe the Canada one)

They also said they recently recalibrated the equipment to detect high alt slow moving objects. Seems like brain fart to not do that all along.

All of these flying objects could have been weapons or biological weapons (opinion, not from news). It's clear someone's taking big efforts to cause trouble. TV is now reporting AI generated deepfake realistic video to spread propaganda.

Last edited:
Surprised there isn't more activity in this thread with these recent events. I'm highly skeptical of this subject, including the military videos and pilot testimonials, but if they're actually shooting down physical objects, that's certainly an interesting development.

A little fun comment for those more into this subject, I did have an incredibly vivid dream about some sort of aerial invasion last week. One of those outside the norm dreams that really pops out as being dramatically more intense and cohesive than the usually foggy and much more random normal dreams. Woke up quite shaken by it in fact.

Back