Ugliest supercar?

That first lambo wins ugliest super car on earth. Wow what high up person at lambo let their 6 year old design a car.

Also Zonda is GOAT beautiful cars.

remote.jpg.ashx

Legit would jizz my pants if I ever get to drive one.

That first lambo wins ugliest super car on earth. Wow what high up person at lambo let their 6 year old design a car.

Also Zonda is GOAT beautiful cars.

remote.jpg.ashx

Legit would jizz my pants if I ever get to drive one.

Except the Venenno is a Hypercar like the Centenario or Sesto Elemento. If we are including Hypercars I think the Egoista that someone posted earlier takes the cake. Looks like a rejected prototype for the alien spaceship from ID4. Hideous.

The ugliest hypercar I found recently is the Rimac Concept One.

The Veyron is ugly AF

I remember on Top Gear Richard Hammond was talking about how ugly the gumpert Apollo was, and whip I agree that the name is ugly, I always thought the car looked super cool

some person in my city, yes 29 Palms, has an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifolgio

not a super car per se, and its not ugly at all, but man a 505hp crossover?

Except the Venenno is a Hypercar like the Centenario or Sesto Elemento. If we are including Hypercars I think the Egoista that someone posted earlier takes the cake. Looks like a rejected prototype for the alien spaceship from ID4. Hideous.

The ugliest hypercar I found recently is the Rimac Concept One.
The Zonda is absolutely a hypercar. The term "hypercar" isn't really fixed in stone, it's more of a flexible designation for cars that have far more exclusivity and cost than a run of the mill supercar. All Paganis start over a million dollars.

The Veneno is obviously a hypercar, being that it was the most expensive production car at the time, and only FIVE total were ever built. The Huracan is a regular ol supercar as they sell thousands of these and it starts at a modest 250k. But it's trickier with something like an Aventador SVJ which is around 600k. Certainly way more than a typical supercar, and probably would be a hypercar in a previous era, but is it expensive enough to qualify in today's inflated market?

Veneno looks like a techno-demon car.

Paganis are achingly beautiful. They allow endless customization, so if it ends up garish (and some do), the onus is on the owner who ordered that spec.

401830.jpg

dims

I think their biggest fault is using that prominent digital screen on the center console. Million dollar cars should avoid that because it ends up becoming dated within a generation- just look at the infotainment of top spec luxury cars from the early 2000s. Here's a 2003 Bentley's interior as an example:
the-interior-of-a-2003-bentley-continental-gt-is-seen-at-the-2003-new-picture-id1934986

Bugattis wisely avoid this by foregoing screens so the cars can still drip with a luxurious high end aura decades from now.
888bc29e512bd6ad7f2558f41533ccb4.jpg

All of the infotainment from current cars will look terribly cheesy in a few years.

I personally find them far too overdone. I've seen a couple on display at car shows and they look almost like elaborate kit cars.

Cars like the Pagani, the Aventador, the Koeneggsig, they are all about driving them so people can see you in them. They are basically huge carbon fibre flags waving saying "I'm rich!!"

For me, I'm a Ferrari guy. They are amazing to look at without being overdone.

My two favorite cars without a doubt are the 2015 Ferrari 458 Spider (not the Speciale though but I do like the matt black rims that only come on the speciale) and of course the Audi R8 V10+ or the newer performance.

Both cars are natually aspirated, no superchargers, no turbochargers. They are about driving not about looking like you can drive (although they are nice to look at).

I am planning at getting an older R8 V10+ next spring (can't quite swing a new one).I have my eye on a 2017 model V10+ that is a Vancouver car with only 8000km on it. I've talked to the owner a couple of times, he's in no hurry so come spring it goes on a truck to Toronto.

0PRkKu7.jpg

Y4QSv2a.jpg

The fake tits are worse, but I'd give her a pass for that if the opportunity would arise.
These posts made me Google arianny. Saw some topless pics of her at the beach...........who the fuck are the creepers who sit there and take pictures of chicks at nude beaches?

I personally find them far too overdone. I've seen a couple on display at car shows and they look almost like elaborate kit cars.

Cars like the Pagani, the Aventador, the Koeneggsig, they are all about driving them so people can see you in them. They are basically huge carbon fibre flags waving saying "I'm rich!!"

For me, I'm a Ferrari guy. They are amazing to look at without being overdone.

My two favorite cars without a doubt are the 2015 Ferrari 458 Spider (not the Speciale though but I do like the matt black rims that only come on the speciale) and of course the Audi R8 V10+ or the newer performance.

Both cars are natually aspirated, no superchargers, no turbochargers. They are about driving not about looking like you can drive (although they are nice to look at).

I am planning at getting an older R8 V10+ next spring (can't quite swing a new one).I have my eye on a 2017 model V10+ that is a Vancouver car with only 8000km on it. I've talked to the owner a couple of times, he's in no hurry so come spring it goes on a truck to Toronto.

0PRkKu7.jpg

Y4QSv2a.jpg
They all are for the most part. Pagani's entire ethos is to be as ostentatious as possible. It's like a luxury watch with a grand complication that wows other car nerds due to its immaculate construction. But they can be toned down depending on color.
01-pagani-huarya-review-1.jpg

But why would anyone get a black supercar? It completely hides the lines and details. My friend's wife used to own the first gen v10 R8 and that is one hell of a car. Unfortunately, she got it in black and it looked homely and nondescript (for a supercar anyway). They have since sold it and now own a Golf R and a Tiguan.

Koenigseggs are just about the simplest shape you can build a sportscar. Just a wedge. They are visually not flashy at all.
5818731082_1b041ed189_b.jpg

In terms of flashiness and attention, something like the BMW i8 probably outshines these to the unaware. But then again, my dream car is a Lizard Green GT3RS.
lizard-green-2019-porsche-911-gt3-stops-traffic-in-prague_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back