International UK will accept Afghan refugees. Shouldn´t the US as well?

Hope not give them a rest

But a new target for sure is being thought of my guess is Iran or Venezuela
The media is going to run the most dramatic story they can find. Chaos and violence will be on tv and theyll say did biden make a mistake? Should troops be sent?

Again very irrelevant information.

Lol F16s in 80s?

Did they end up in talibans hands(who btw came into existence themselves in mid 90s)?

Btw when I googled it; Google said those f16s owed to Pakistan werent even fully delivered in the early 2000s. Also why would our biggest ally india let this fly? Are you suggesting they are fine with us empowering their arch nemesis? As long as we let them continue with their phone scams or because we turn a blind eye to their human rights violations and minority abuse or something? I really see no reason for them to be quiet about this unless you are suggesting they have no morals or ideologies or regional plans themselves. I tried to Google ( a company with an Indian CEO) and there is no factual link with the active discussion. You are desperately trying to relate various unrelated events. India is our regional top ally! we are building them up to counter China in the region which is also why we let hamid karazi flea to India with tens of billions of our dollars earlier in the Afghan episode. To suggest we instead of accommodating our regional core ally are supporting their arch nemesis is a bit of stretch when you think about it rationally. Especially when our whip and the chief culprit of this Afghan failure Karazai has deep working relations with India. Try googling that too.

You are an idiot, US support for Pakistan and Taliban is well documented. You are grabbing straws saying that is impossible considering India is an US ally.

Now put your neurons together and try to understand why Pakistan is one of the few countries with an Atomic arsenal. You think US was against that as well?

You are an idiot, US support for Pakistan and Taliban is well documented. You are grabbing straws saying that is impossible considering India is an US ally.

Now put your neurons together and try to understand why Pakistan is one of the few countries with an Atomic arsenal. You think US was against that as well?
Yes we tried to prevent it and did actually sanction them too. Those are facts! what you are spreading seem to be narrative of some Indian hate group like RSS. Any other completely left field narrative you want to sell ? You sound as bad as those hired goons that were attacking farmers rights movements in India lmao

USA gave Pakistan (one of the most compromised and unreliable nations in the world) nukes according to this guy hahahaha this is a new low.

Im betting 50 dollars that us military will go there again for some weird reason that some oligarch comes up with

Nah, the next place we "liberate" will be someplace in Africa.

Im betting 50 dollars that us military will go there again for some weird reason that some oligarch comes up with

A lot of people on Twitter believe the pullout was handled this poorly on purpose to get public support for staying there another 20 years.

Based on how many Americans seem to be sad and terrified of what's going on in Afghanistan, I wouldn't be surprised if we go back in.

I think there's a duty to help those who helped you. Handlers, interpreters, those fighting side by side with our troops. To abandon them is shameful to say the least.

There is no loyalty today. That is the sad truth.

Yes we tried to prevent it and did actually sanction them too. Those are facts! what you are spreading seem to be narrative of some Indian hate group like RSS. Any other completely left field narrative you want to sell ? You sound as bad as those hired goons that were attacking farmers rights movements in India lmao

USA gave Pakistan (one of the most compromised and unreliable nations in the world) nukes according to this guy hahahaha this is a new low.

Gave nukes? No you simply turned a blind eye, after their defeat to India they went with a nuclear program and the US allowed on the basis of them fighting the Soviets

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/public...n-era-tensions-over-pakistani-nuclear-program

Preventing the spread of nuclear weapons has been a significant goal for U.S. presidents but there are instances when diplomatic and other interests have overridden concerns about nuclear proliferation. Israel since 1969 is one example and Pakistan during the 1980s is another

https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-pakistan/

 The United States has been one of the top investors in Pakistan over the last two decades, with major U.S. investments concentrated in consumer goods, chemicals, energy, agriculture, business process out-sourcing, transportation, and communications

A lot of people on Twitter believe the pullout was handled this poorly on purpose to get public support for staying there another 20 years.

Based on how many Americans seem to be sad and terrified of what's going on in Afghanistan, I wouldn't be surprised if we go back in.

That's a pretty silly CT. If they wanted to stay, they could just stay. No need for the drama.

There is no loyalty today. That is the sad truth.
Literally thrown to the wolves trying to do right by their country. Shameful behavior by us.

Apparently the guys at Black Rifle Coffee brought over some of the people they worked with and employ them. That's commendable.

It didn't leave corruption in it's wake. That corruption has always been there and always will be, we have nothing to do with that. That's the part your struggling with. We built that highway and paved nearly every road in the country. That's hugely different than what you said. I get that your argument style is a constant cycle of "Make an uniformed point, get point crushed with facts, try to minimize the facts I didn't know as insignificant, repeat" but that won't work here.

Case in point. Minimize a serious issue, in the case child molestation (wow) then deflect from what I said and act like its the same because Glenn Greenwald. Jesus.

Whose accounts are those? Please, please find some actual sources reporting on a Fundamentalist Muslim organization trying to outlaw what is an expressly fundamentalist practice. I'll wait.

First off, congratulations on finally googling some history of Afghanistan. But the source of the current discord goes all the way back to Dost Muhammed and his attempts to take over the country in 1826. You read that right, 1826. Almost 200 years ago. Afghanistan is such a backwards and desolate country that it was actually improved by 20 years of war and occupation. Stop and think about that for a second.

Why do you think that any of this matters ? This history lesson that you think you are giving has nothing to do with the question of the US's responsibilities in the present day.
Do you think anyone is saying that Afghanistan was a perfect, pristine paradise before the evil Americans came in with their bombs and tanks?
You can't invade a sovereign nation, drop bombs, kill, and displace 100s of thousands of people and then say 'we built you roads and gave you some training, so we're even'. What the country looked like before you bombed it is completely irrelevant.

I would support mass refugee immigration of Afghans considering America ruined their country

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...nt-confirm-many-afghan-refugees-uk-will-take/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuart...an-refugees-from-the-taliban/?sh=67bd701a45fa

´´
As a result of America’s abandonment of Afghanistan and its Afghan allies, refugees are seeking to flee the country in fear of the brutal Taliban. It raises the question: Will America save Afghan refugees?
To date, the Biden administration has talked about a welcoming refugee policy but has yet to implement one. With the crisis in Afghanistan, the time to act is now, note experts.´´´´
fuck no, they'll be over here bombing shit in no time. We have enough crazy fucks here.

This is from 2018

I see, someone else said the same actually, nice one. Lovely picture regardless.

Anyway, think the point still stands. Hopefully my country lets 90 percent adult Afghan males flood into my town.

I'm indifferent to it I guess. but as long as they do it legally and they are the type to assimilate I don't have a problem with it.
muslims don't assimilate very well, it's against their religion. They'll come in and try to change the environment. They tried to get schools to take ham out of the foods in Canada. I knew a guy who rented his house out to muslims and they tried to talk him out of putting up christmas decorations. That's just everyone from that part of the world really, and anywhere that was influenced by the abrahamic religions, including christianity and judaism.

We shouldn't have been there in the first place, so ya, we fucked up like we have a million times before. Should let other country's alone. It's not an easy subject, I mean, some truly evil shit goes on out there but we don't even have our own house in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back