Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

there was a decent thread on erick silva getting ko'ed by pigeon wings or something like that.
the word "fatality" was mentioned a lot in that thread.

I've read the walmart story on 5 occasions and to 4 different people...still pissing myself laughing.

"touched him with the jab" and "hit me in the Achilles tendon" are comedic gold (and I know because I hear myself talk every day).

what a story.

I've read the walmart story on 5 occasions and to 4 different people...still pissing myself laughing.

"touched him with the jab" and "hit me in the Achilles tendon" are comedic gold (and I know because I hear myself talk every day).

what a story.

I only read it for the first time when it was mentioned here, but now, 1 day later, i've read it five times and lol everytime.

I only read it for the first time when it was mentioned here, but now, 1 day later, i've read it five times and lol everytime.
On page 4 of that thread a poster has put all of his stories together. There are some more gems. The jail shower scene was excellent: "spun 5 times to build momentum for a perfect overhand right"

This thread is missing 3 things.

The famous iPad thread
Hammer fist of doom
Elbows too pointy

Love the doubled touch, any thread or post he made was gold

Excellent storytellin', two thumbs up

HitIfDrunk_zps5ab7a7e7.jpg

I have to be a little bit selective here.. not all funny threads are classics (some in the OP are even borderline), so please only the big ones. Will add sealevel cain, motivated bj penn etc. later.

Also, thank you mods for making this a sticky. Really proud of it :)

Chuck "With that Look in His Eyes"
"Healthy" Shogun
"Real" Rampage (this was meant to infer Rampage when he still employed wrestling and moved quickly)
"Motivated" BJ
"Full Hand Wrap" Hendricks
"Sea Level" Cain

I'm missing several...

I actually met Soko at the airport.... I would never make that thread though...

Many good ones mentioned...

i may add:

!. Luger's "Living the Stevia Lifestyle" is amazing.
2. Frank Mir's doppleganger is a black woman.

Back