Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

How about the poster curse?

post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-Img-uDN9.gif

The " I bet 5k on Mousasi (with proof inside !) " thread was fucking epic !

Good thread TS,

I'd like to see Flying burrito's "my wife met Cain" thread mentioned here, but I guess we can't include them all.

bhodzm1.jpg

- How about "Fuck Chuck"

- Disco dancing Lesnar and friends

KDWRU.gif

- Dan Henderson as Knight Rider

hendohoff.gif

Fantastic thread. This is why I will probably always come back to Sherdog. The people make me mad sometimes, hence the dubs, but the same people can also make me piss myself laughing. And the dedication to making the place funnier and easier to navigate by people like the TS. Thank you Sherbro. :D

That reminds me, one guy put a parlay on UFC 100(I think) the poor fuck got EVERY pick wrong. He was ripped apart.

What's with all the Carwin love these days? I remember his UFC 141 main card picks. He also got everything wrong.
I legit bust a gut in the office when I read your comment about his ufc 141 picks!
As for the recent Shane Carwin love, I don't know where the resurgence came from, but I'm loving it!

You know its a good thread when you read the entire thing.

*Thumbs up

- This thread is approved by Shane Carwins 5XXL Thumb.

bhodzm1.jpg

- How about "Fuck Chuck"

- Disco dancing Lesnar and friends

KDWRU.gif

- Dan Henderson as Knight Rider

hendohoff.gif

you found it, thats uberseacrest!

that knight rider gif is my favorite of all time this post is full of so much win. thank you brother!

No one remembers Big Nig? I can't remember it exactly, someone was trying to talk about Big Nog, but typed Big Nig. The next reply, IIRC, was someone asking Cheik Kongo?

Need more old timers, someone will verify what I'm saying

Legit laughed my ass off on that one, oh man

there was one thread that was in and out in a flash...it was during a fight card.

it was somethign run of the mill like "Was this persons jiu jitsu the most impressive at X weight" or wtv

and first response was this...

3M2eVmw_700wa_0.gif

Its just so fucking funny, i nearly died of laughter
Just your discription of that got me in tears. You have a link to that thread?

Just your discription of that got me in tears. You have a link to that thread?

I wish I remembered. like I said it was such an inconsequential thread that got buried during the event and holy crap it was just so good

Back