UMA FIGHT GEAR

UMA FOCUS MITT
20160414_213924_wm_zpsjtmn0huy.jpg
20160414_213945_wm_zps8tkogavz.jpg

Has anyone here tried these?

Mate we made these on special order for a customer from Spain but unfortunately he's not a member of Sherdog. These are very light weight Micro mitts made of 100% Original Leather and triple layer padding. Perfect Fit! Shock absorbing!

20160414_213945_wm_zps8tkogavz.jpg

Last edited:
I just put in an order for custom micro mitts after getting in a pair of the UMA Ultras. Plan on buying several different types of custom mitts from UMA and sharing my feedback.

Prices are excellent and quality of their other products has gotten me very excited.

I just put in an order for custom micro mitts after getting in a pair of the UMA Ultras. Plan on buying several different types of custom mitts from UMA and sharing my feedback.

Prices are excellent and quality of their other products has gotten me very excited.
I would love to see this.

Definitely post some feedback, man! i know you're a trainer, so it'd definitely an opinion the board will appreciate

Another awesome Video review by a Happy customer(Mr Trevor)

I forgot to mention in the review that I went with the "IR" foam. And that the guys with Velcro overlap where much smaller then me.

Another awesome Short Video review From a Happy customer(Mr Trevor)

I forgot to mention in the review that I went with the "IR" foam. And that the guys with Velcro overlap where much smaller then me.

Glad u liked the IR foam. That guy must be a genius!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back