UMBRELLA ACADEMY (Season 3 Trailer; Returns June 22, 2022)

Just on episode 7 now. Felt like the start of the season took a major step back and it was very slow to get going. Episode 5, 6, and 7 have been great though. Hopefully this quality carriers on until the end of the season.
You need to get out more o_O

Season 2 was carried by Klaus and Ben, the rest of it was okay.

Felt better acted, thought some of the cover songs used were poorly done.

Interested in season 3, which could suck ass as I think it was recently just announced in comic book form.. so it’s not even out yet itself. That one show on HBO suffered greatly when it didn’t have it’s source material readily available.

UA volume 3 was announced in 2009 and didn’t come out until 2018, volume 4 was announced this month and appears to be where the show is going.

What I’m saying is Game of Thrones later seasons suck ass.

Benioff and Weiss can eat shit, as they’re shit-eaters.

Finished it and I think I enjoyed it more than the first season. Start of the season was a little slow with setting things up, I thought and they probably could have done it in less episodes. Second half of the season definitely delivered though and I'm really interested to see where things go next.

Finished it and I think I enjoyed it more than the first season. Start of the season was a little slow with setting things up, I thought and they probably could have done it in less episodes. Second half of the season definitely delivered though and I'm really interested to see where things go next.
i liked the ending the father was like these kids sucked got new ones but keeping ben

I enjoyed it.

Ellen Page might be the oldest 33 year old i have seen.
Sucks for her ...... her career was taking off then she gets outted as gay n she goes instant c or d list. Dumb you never out yourself untill ur established.

i liked the ending the father was like these kids sucked got new ones but keeping ben
There were so many twists and turns in the last two episodes lol like shit was getting exhausting.

Season 2 was good except vanyas whole Marxist storyline (hur dur nuclear family's bad) striaght up cringe from start to finish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back