• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UMBRELLA ACADEMY (Season 3 Trailer; Returns June 22, 2022)

Three Vanya character is annoying. Ellen or Eliot whatever ruins the show.

I honestly have no interest for this show. It looked great in the trailer, but all the time, I just wanted to know how the big guy got the monkey arms and back. After that, no interest in it whatsoever. The complicated going back in time thing - meh... The waitress and the fat guy going away was fun. though.

Personally, I feel like they made a mistake with the show trying to focus on too many characters. I can't get involved/invested with that many. 2-3 maybe, but more than that, nope.

Personally, I feel like they made a mistake with the show trying to focus on too many characters. I can't get involved/invested with that many. 2-3 maybe, but more than that, nope.

X-Men must've been a bitch for you, then lol

X-Men must've been a bitch for you, then lol
Lol, point taken. I'm not sure why, I thought this would be a huge hit, and that I would love the show. Maybe I just didn't connect with it...

Lol, point taken. I'm not sure why, I thought this would be a huge hit, and that I would love the show. Maybe I just didn't connect with it...

Probably the narrative style. Plus, original characters, not old favorites you already know

Anyone started watching season 3? What's up with the steeringwheel placement in cars? Did I miss an explanation for that?

Half way through and the story on is less gripping to me than the first two seasons

Not liking Vanya/Victor's character at all.

Ritu Arya is quite brilliant as Lila.

Last edited:
Watched it last night. Man what a ride. I love their dysfunctional family dynamics and the overall weirdness. Fives as ever is the best character by a mile. Solid show but the ending felt a bit lacking.

Watched it last night. Man what a ride. I love their dysfunctional family dynamics and the overall weirdness. Fives as ever is the best character by a mile. Solid show but the ending felt a bit lacking.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the season.

Five is definitely amazing.

No bullshit. I got this show and Doom Patrol confused. There was a huge gap in between seasons and I was like oh cool new season. I had a wait a min moment these aren't the characters.

Started off slow for sure but once they got the infighting out of the way and all that drama, it got a lot better. The episode where Klaus has the training montage really felt like a turning point

Also the music is as great as ever.

Felt like they tried their hardest to avoid showing the characters using their powers this season. Must’ve been budget restrictions or something. Allison was annoying as fuck and a downer all season and that whole wedding episode was completely unnecessary and obvious filler. Aside from that it was still entertaining.

No bullshit. I got this show and Doom Patrol confused. There was a huge gap in between seasons and I was like oh cool new season. I had a wait a min moment these aren't the characters.

Doom Patrol is so much better than I'd dared to hope for.

@Anung Un Rama will confirm.

My enjoyment of the show largely depends on whether Five is onscreen or not. He easily carries the show on his scrawny little back.

I thought this season was, from start to finish, total gobshite.

Their actions didn't make sense throughout, and the show had no ending. We learned virtually nothing about any of the shit they've been setting up for the last three seasons.

Holy hell was that ever hot garbage

Feel bad for Sheehan being typecast as immortal.

I know someone who worked on that show and she said he is exactly like his character in real life, except the no-dying thing. So he shows up late for everything, drinks and does drugs whenever he wants, forgets his lines all the time and just walks off set.

Back