Unbeaten heavyweight Ardi Ndembo in medically induced coma after nasty KO

Via Heeto

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yesterday in Team Combat League action, undefeated heavyweight Ardi Ndembo (8-0) was brutally knocked out by Nestor Santana. Ndembo remained on the canvas for over 10 minutes motionless. He was eventually carried out on a stretcher. League sources told me that he is currently in a medically induced coma and the prognosis is not great. Hoping for a miracle here. He moved to the USA from Congo, apparently hoping to follow in the footsteps of Francis Ngannou.

I believe it can be found on twitter. i pulled it off of our channel out of respect
images (1).jpg

He was down for 10 minutes? Man. Hope he pulls through but it doesn't sound like he will. Sad.
He was down for 10 minutes? Man. Hope he pulls through but it doesn't sound like he will. Sad.
well longer than that actually. that was just until they stretchered him out. I know he had bleeding on the brain but haven't heard an update in the past few hours

Terrible news.
Dude looks to be in incredible shape, he's tearing it up and then this.

I love the sport, but it can be horrible. My heart goes out to his family, and to his opponent as well.... however this turns out none of them will ever be the same.

Yesterday in Team Combat League action, undefeated heavyweight Ardi Ndembo (8-0) was brutally knocked out by Nestor Santana. Ndembo remained on the canvas for over 10 minutes motionless. He was eventually carried out on a stretcher. League sources told me that he is currently in a medically induced coma and the prognosis is not great. Hoping for a miracle here. He moved to the USA from Congo, apparently hoping to follow in the footsteps of Francis Ngannou.

I believe it can be found on twitter. i pulled it off of our channel out of respect
View attachment 1038147

Godspeed warrior, respect from this fan safe in his armchair.

<RomeroSalute>

man, boxing fans can be assholes. reading the comments under a tweet about it and 90% of them are laughing about it. 70% of those are "well i guess he isn't undefeated now!" the internet has made people such assholes

it's not just boxing fans, but the general internet public that can be trash.

that why I don't even fuck with x

i would say however that most people who are assholes are desperately searching for validation and relevance online; this is a major concern for all of us as we have an entire generation that bases their happiness and sense of worth on the likes they get

it's not just boxing fans, but the general internet public that can be trash.

that why I don't even fuck with x

i would say however that most people who are assholes are desperately searching for validation and relevance online; this is a major concern for all of us as we have an entire generation that bases their happiness and sense of worth on the likes they get
for the irony, i liked that

people love clicks and likes, i imagine most of those people arent/werent very popular in real life, so the take to the internet to try and get that injection of acceptance

even if a few people like some comment, it gives these people a little endorphin boost that they cant get from anywhere else

people love clicks and likes, i imagine most of those people arent/werent very popular in real life, so the take to the internet to try and get that injection of acceptance

even if a few people like some comment, it gives these people a little endorphin boost that they cant get from anywhere else
i think we're all wired like that. not necessarily craving validation to that degree, but we all enjoy it. i know i do, every time you all inevitably shower my brilliant posts in likes.

the real problem is, online, menace is being rewarded with validation too. you laugh at some poor fighter put in a coma, and dipshits will send you likes. in real life, if you say something like that to someone who's just been hurt, you wouldn't be rewarded in any way. you see the pain you've caused and people rightfully call you an asshole.

just be kind to people, even online. there's plenty of endorphines from that, too.

man, boxing fans can be assholes. reading the comments under a tweet about it and 90% of them are laughing about it. 70% of those are "well i guess he isn't undefeated now!" the internet has made people such assholes
That's pretty awful. Unfortunate as it is the internet is a safe haven for fucktards. I don't believe in karma but it's times like this that I hope it does come back around to them.

Unfortunate. As a fan I feel terrible when these things happen.

I watched him give an interview recently and he seemed like a nice humble guy. Very sad. I did watch the video and it was brutal but kind of odd. The last shot didn't even seem like much so I'm wondering if there was a pre-existing injury.

Back