Uncle Shale says LeBron takes EPO

hey guys. let me introduce myself. i've hovered around different message boards over the last 20 years. from ESPN to ISH and many in between. one constant is i've consistently put kobe bryant ahead of lebron james regardless of the analytics for these key reasons

- he never left to ring chase like lebron ( lebron did 3 times )
- he never colluded another prime superstar to join him ( lebron had Wade, Bosh, Love, Kyrie, AD, Westbrook )
- he never needed a teammate to hit a shot in an elimination title game for him ( lebron had multiple )
- he never needed to bend the rules to dominate ( traveling, charging, flopping, stiff arming, bulldozing people out of the way )
- he never needed the commissioner to suspend the other teams best player in the finals ( lebron got draymond taken out of a key game with a phone call to adam silver )
- he never needed a lockout fake season like lebron in 2012 or a bubble shortened vacation with no fans like lebron in 2020
- he never needed a phoney era with no defense being allowed like todays freedom of movement small ball no center soft 3 point chucking crap where lebrons the biggest guy on the floor sometimes. imagine if kobe could play center and the other teams biggest guy was 6-7 like today at times

and finally

- Kobe was loyal, he worked harder than anyone, he didn't fake injuries, he didn't load manage and he damn sure didn't take steroids to win most of his rings and awards. lebrons been linked to clinics since 2013. admitted to spending millions on his body. was slowing down by 2015 and took a vacation trip during the season back to the miami steroid clinic he was linked to. then rumoured to be part of biogenesis. then exposed for having biochemists on his payroll. he avoids the olympics like the plague since 2012. he's built like a wwe wrestler. he dominated 99% of his career with power moves. he still gets his head above the rim in year 20. and never once has the nba issued a public statement of him being tested.

lebron is the barry bonds of the nba. and for that reason i won't rank him in my top 10 ever again

Or he's just an outlier. They exist just like Tom Brady etc.

It's lazy mindset to assume people are using just because they are older. That just shows me their lazy work ethic and how their mentality is.

It's far lazier to think that Brady and Lebron somehow invented or perfected "work ethic." Like everyone else before them was just lazy.

You had thousands of incredible pro athletes with impeccable discipline and work ethic and they all started to decline in their 30s. But Brady and Lebron not only didn't decline, they improved in their late 30s.

Dat mentality and work ethic tho

Lol at reading any of this Rapist apologism.

what kobe did was only rape in todays liberal feminist society. consent/consensual means he's cleared in anyones eyes for over a billion years of procreation. only for the last 30 years has it been considered rape to suddenly change your mind midway through. clint eastwood would tell the chick to get over it and be more picky next time. i bet you think its rape if you're drunk but at the same time you would send a drunk driver to prison and hold them responsible for killing a family. society treats women like infants. they should make up their own minds and take responsibility for their choices.

what kobe did was only rape in todays liberal feminist society. consent/consensual means he's cleared in anyones eyes for over a billion years of procreation. only for the last 30 years has it been considered rape to suddenly change your mind midway through. clint eastwood would tell the chick to get over it and be more picky next time. i bet you think its rape if you're drunk but at the same time you would send a drunk driver to prison and hold them responsible for killing a family. society treats women like infants. they should make up their own minds and take responsibility for their choices.

Go away.

a woman was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for lying about rape allegations. michael irvin is proving his innocence at the moment as well. you go away. i'm a man. you're obviously not one

women are born liars and manipulators. kate faber had multiple other semen samples in her underwear. she dropped the case after she was given money. it was a cash grab. if you don't know this 20 years later then may god have mercy on your low IQ havin soul. i pray you never lose your virginity so you can stay safe because god knows any woman that sleeps with a cucked incel soy boy like yourself would regret it the next day and file charges to avoid backlash from friends

The NBA doesn't care about PEDS. They'll bust like 1 or 2 people every few years, like a Hedo Turkoglu. Lebron and Wade were both linked to that clinic in Miami (That magically burned down<45>) back in the day. Bottom line is most NBA stars take stuff imo. Lebron is like the Barry Bonds of the NBA, he'll get all the hate because he's so good.

He (and many others) are almost certainly on a myriad of peptides

I read somewhere the James is putting up better numbers now at 38 than he did when he was in his 20s.

He isn't playing the same way at all. Lebron in his 20s was ridiculous athletically. If Lebron is on EPO it isn't doing much. He doesn't have enough gas in the tank to often play defense.

Man, I don't know why we have to go all or none so much. All of the following are true:
  • Lebron is a great basketball player. One of the greatest to ever play the game.
  • He isn't as great as Jordan.
  • Both benefited hugely from intense NBA marketing.
  • Lebron is probably on something.
  • This has become more common in recent decades, as PEDs have become increasingly sophisticated, explaining why so many athletes are competing at such elite levels into advanced ages which would have been considered unthinkable even at the end of the last century, there are almost no pure George Foreman cinderella stories out there.
  • That doesn't mean it's okay to cheat.
  • Chael is talking out of his ass and has no idea if Lebron is on something, or what that would be, he's just speculating like the rest of us.
  • Chael cheated. He even cheated and still lost. Don't forget that.

If Lebron is on something, how about how beefy the bulls got after Jordan came back from baseball. Jordan wasn't clean unless you believe that a pro-athlete can just change their body type in their 30s and all his teammates do the same.

If Lebron is on something, how about how beefy the bulls got after Jordan came back from baseball. Jordan wasn't clean unless you believe that a pro-athlete can just change their body type in their 30s and all his teammates do the same.
LOL, no. Jordan changed his training completely for those years. There was never any indication Jordan was on anything. There's a reason his body broke down so bad his knee was having to be drained of fluid every several games when he was on the Wizards. That doesn't happen to the Lebrons of the world despite weighing 50-70 pounds more during his career. The glory of growth hormone.

Jordan was bald naturally.

LOL, no. Jordan changed his training completely for those years. There was never any indication Jordan was on anything. There's a reason his body broke down so bad his knee was having to be drained of fluid every several games when he was on the Wizards. That doesn't happen to the Lebrons of the world despite weighing 50-70 pounds more during his career. The glory of growth hormone.

Jordan was bald naturally.

LOL. Him, Pippen, and Rodman all put on a bunch of muscle and got shredded at the same time and all when Jordan came back from one of the dirtiest sports. Just stop with this Jordan cock sucking. Of course, the man was on the gear. He was on the gear with the wizards, too.

LOL. Him, Pippen, and Rodman all put on a bunch of muscle and got shredded at the same time and all when Jordan came back from one of the dirtiest sports. Just stop with this Jordan cock sucking. Of course, the man was on the gear. He was on the gear with the wizards, too.
None of those guys was ever linked to dirty clinics, doctors, nor exhibited any indications of PED abuse despite your speculation. Your homoerotic fascination with Rodman's physique, though...
giphy.gif

None of those guys was ever linked to dirty clinics, doctors, nor exhibited any indications of PED abuse despite your speculation. Your homoerotic fascination with Rodman's physique, though...
giphy.gif

And you know Rodman would oblige

giphy.gif

Doping was endemic in the NBA when Jordan played. The NBA is the only league that was able to keep the door closed on the public seeing it as a dope show, partly due to the fact it very much is a skills game. Jordan left the game for one season and came back with kettleball delts in his 30s.

main-qimg-69517fab3c1accdc64b293cdb4269b14-lq

vs physical prime young jordan

iu

Chael talked shit about LeBron in the past, he doesn't like him for some reason. I don't believe a word Sonnen says.

Chael talked shit about LeBron in the past, he doesn't like him for some reason. I don't believe a word Sonnen says.
The reason being that Chael is desperate for attention and knows there's a strong correlation between the inbred chuds who follow him and those who really despise LeBron.

Doping was endemic in the NBA when Jordan played. The NBA is the only league that was able to keep the door closed on the public seeing it as a dope show, partly due to the fact it very much is a skills game. Jordan left the game for one season and came back with kettleball delts in his 30s.

main-qimg-69517fab3c1accdc64b293cdb4269b14-lq

vs physical prime young jordan

iu
Just a bunch of whiny, unsubstantiated drivel.

Lmao. MJ fanboys are hilarious the way they defend anything negative said about him. The dude got his father killed because of his degenerate lifestyle but no way he ever used peds or did anything wrong.

Back