Under 30 on Sherdog....

Just know that most of y'all under 30s might never own a house or be able to retire.

Good luck.
On bright side they don't get anymore mean tweets, they get to embrace white folks being scourge of earth, n they get to be told nothing is ever really your fault to protect feelings.

Silver linings man

I joined when I was 16 years old, don't post often but regularly view the threads on this forum. I would certainly say that I have an optimistic and hopeful view towards life and the future. I try to control what I can, and try not to let the realities of the world stress me out too much. Channeling my focus and energy on doing good, and being good to those around me whom I care about are what provides me fulfillment along with experiencing all that life has to offer (competing in MMA, travelling, connecting with new people and cultures, etc.).

This past year has been my greatest yet, and I look forward to my future years for sure!

Also, just wanna say that I'm grateful for all that I've learned on this forum over the years. It's been a pleasure receiving so much wisdom and guidance in life from everyone here!

I like that this became an old man thread.

Back