Unfortunately, Ferguson is done

Are your saying he has no chance against anyone in the top 10?
Yep. Who do you think this version of Ferguson can beat and what makes you believe this, given the horrendous beating he received from Justin, his age, and being non competitive for 6 rounds?

He looked like his back was fucked.

Yep. Who do you think this version of Ferguson can beat and what makes you believe this, given the horrendous beating he received from Justin, his age, and being non competitive for 6 rounds?
Hooker, Chandler, RDA, Conor and even Dustin will be competitive fights.

Not being tapped for 6 rounds against highest level bjj is being competitive. They where just bad matchups for him. Being done is being finished by washed up or low ranked fighters.

Not being tapped for 6 rounds against highest level bjj is being competitive. They where just bad matchups for him.
Everyone is a bad match up for him at this stage. He needs to retire.

Neanderthal training methods that no doubt shortened his career. He mentioned in the pre fight he was still doing those dumbass trap bar lifts.

If he didn't train like a retard he'd probably look much better as a fighter.

He lost against lower tier fighters like Gaethje, Oliveira and Dariush. What a loser.
It’s not the losses specifically, it’s how he lost them. And how he took that long, drawn out mauling from gaethje and has looked like an absolutely different fighter since.

Tony is done he is not competitive. I think he and cowboy should fight and both can ride off into the sunset. However tonys knee is probably screwed so he may be out for a long time. He should just retire and move on

Neanderthal training methods that no doubt shortened his career. He mentioned in the pre fight he was still doing those dumbass trap bar lifts.

If he didn't train like a retard he'd probably look much better as a fighter.
Trap bars are excellent, it's his form that's the problem.

Not being tapped for 6 rounds against highest level bjj is being competitive. They where just bad matchups for him. Being done is being finished by washed up or low ranked fighters.
he didnt tap to the armbar from Charles, or the heel hook from Benny, he just let them snap his shit up.

He absolutely is, it’s hard to watch these guys get old before our eyes. He should retire. Probably won’t though.

I went through the LW Top 15 the other day and came to the realization that there's no one on that list who's active in the division that I'd confidently favor Tony over anymore.

Plenty of killers outside the Top 15 who would hurt him pretty bad in a three-rounder, too.

This past event effectively ended the careers of Jacare, Tony and Burgos. At least Tony will basically still be the same after this one, same cant be said for the other two.

I went through the LW Top 15 the other day and came to the realization that there's no one on that list who's active in the division that I'd confidently favor Tony over anymore.

Plenty of killers outside the Top 15 who would hurt him pretty bad in a three-rounder, too.
Hooker?
I think Tony beats Dan, but I’d agree thats about it. It’s even a stretch to see him beating Felder after last nights performance.

He lost against lower tier fighters like Gaethje, Oliveira and Dariush. What a loser.
It's not even that he lost, it's just that it wasn't even competitive. He didn't manage to mount any offense against Dariush whatsoever

He should stop cutting weight. Tony looks like a grandfather.

He did nothing in the fight except be a ragdoll, he’s done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back